I'm back in the saddle

I'm happy to report that after four long years I am again a happy NSX driver. It's a '95T, red on black, 100% stock. It needs a good bath and some TLC but otherwise it's in fine shape. I'll post better pics once I get it shined up. I love driving it with the top off! I love hearing that sound again!! Man it feels good to be home.

I want to sincerely thank all my NE friends who helped me during the way, especially Larry, Joe, Bob, Bailey, and The Don. I consider myself lucky to know all of you and to have the privilege of owning one of these fine machine again. One more word...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Back Russ:wink: Glad you selected the best color too!:biggrin:

Sweet Russ,good for you. Can you join us at the glen next week?

I can't make it unfortunately, and it's probably not a good idea since I need to address the usual TB/WP & hoses before I start driving it all over the place!

I can't make it unfortunately, and it's probably not a good idea since I need to address the usual TB/WP & hoses before I start driving it all over the place!

Well since I just picked mine back up from Larry this morning and see that DocJohn's has been stripped and up on blocks in Larry's backyard there is plenty of room for yours to get there this weekend and be ready for Kids' Day...

Welcome back!

Well since I just picked mine back up from Larry this morning and see that DocJohn's has been stripped and up on blocks in Larry's backyard there is plenty of room for yours to get there this weekend and be ready for Kids' Day...

Welcome back!

Thats how Larry likes his clients :eek:

Well if the diffuser is also yellow then I may need your services as well:cool:

:frown:

gonig back to the topic at hand. glad you are back among the NSX owners group once again. looking forward to seeing you soon.

Major congrats Russ, glad to see you back in the saddle!!!!

Hi Russ,

GREAT NEWS!!!! Looking forward to getting together.

BTW, between John's and Bob's car I did manage to get one complete NSX out of the parts:D:D:D.

Talk Soon

LarryB

But the bad news for Poohkie is that Larry used her car to make up for the parts that DocJohn and I were missing.........

Back