I'm Baaaack!

Not that anyone cares. Former owner and member here. Had 1996 NSX-T and then a 1997 NSX-T which I sold in 2006. Been playing with Ferraris, Porsches and GTRs since that time and I'm now looking at picking up a used 2017 NSX. I thought I would come back and say hello. I've got a pretty good idea what I want and what I'm willing to pay but any any advice would be appreciated. Yes, I do plan to review the threads below.

Welcome back. These cars continue to draw us back again and again. :)

Interesting timing. A little surprised you might not prefer to wait and see what the C8 offers before diving into a 2017 NSX. Or possibly see how the C8 affects the 2017 NSX used market. I don't claim to know if it does anything one way or the other, but just saying...

I haven't bought anything yet but although I like what I've seen about the new Corvette, I have never had any great desire to own one.

I haven't bought anything yet but although I like what I've seen about the new Corvette, I have never had any great desire to own one.

I agree. Although I always thought owning a 1962 vette could be fun. Then I looked at the underside of one and realized the suspension looked like a 1940's milk truck. Then I just lost the desire to own one.

If you consider buying another NSX to drive, I own a 2004 Rio Pearl with low miles that had a collision (no frame damage) in 2004. The car is great and I love the 1st gen NSX's but my wife surprised me by buying a new Boxster S and I just scratch my head wondering why we have both cars in the garage.

Welcome back!!!!!!

Back