I'll bet their phone lines were ringing off the hook!

Excellent! I have adopted this cat and loaned him to Mr. Wolf for assignment.

Unsportsmanlike driving of an NSX may result in finding Pinky in your passenger seat.

Just a small glimpse into my life almost every day.:eek:

BTW, a big towel would have quickly ended that problem:D

ncdogdoc said:
Just a small glimpse into my life almost every day.:eek:

BTW, a big towel would have quickly ended that problem:D

So would a shovel. j/k

ncdogdoc,

You mean your day as a "vetinary" isn't anything like James Herriot's? :D

I'm glad my cat isn't like the one in the vid..

reminds me of...

hmmm, Pinky reminds me of my lil' nephew who's 2 1/2... :eek:

On a tangent, did you guys know that Cheetah's can be domesticated as they don't have the same innate desire or instinct for self-preservation often displayed by other big cats (tigers, lions, etc)... meaning they will never attack their caretaker/master. :cool:

Re: reminds me of...

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm, Pinky reminds me of my lil' nephew who's 2 1/2... :eek:

On a tangent, did you guys know that Cheetah's can be domesticated as they don't have the same innate desire or instinct for self-preservation often displayed by other big cats (tigers, lions, etc)... meaning they will never attack their caretaker/master. :cool:

I wouldn't say that a Cheetah can be domesticated so that it will NEVER attack its master. I don't know of any animal that you could make that statement with a certainty . The most loyal dog or cat will attack if it is sufficiently threatend.

Carguy! said:
I wouldn't say that a Cheetah can be domesticated so that it will NEVER attack its master. I don't know of any animal that you could make that statement with a certainty . The most loyal dog or cat will attack if it is sufficiently threatend.

Let's test this theory.. anyone got a cheetah? :D :p

Carguy! said:
The most loyal dog or cat will attack if it is sufficiently threatend.

Sure, just try and get near Brown dog when he is eating. He is like a totally different dog when someone gets near his food. Strange that it is just people and not other animals. He is fine sharing his bowl with another dog but if a person gets near him he gets pretty pissed off.

Back