I'll be in DC 4/26-5/1

Let me know if any nsxers want to get together,I'll be at the marriott Wardman park.I'll probably have the s2000.

You've got mail.

I'll actually be down in Alexandria 4/26 - 4/28. But will be stuck with family all weekend (brother's wedding). I'll probably drive the S too.

If you have time walk up a couple blocks to the zoo and tell Ondrovic I say "hi".

thedon67 said:
If you have time walk up a couple blocks to the zoo and tell Ondrovic I say "hi".

Be careful if you are walking along sidewalks at any time that The Don is driving by. As we have seen, he has a tendency of mounting curbs and driving over sidewalks onto lawns. I would hate to have to represent you in a suit against him because he ran you down. My advice to everyone would be to get The Don's driving schedule in advance and avoid any walking when he decides to go off-roading.

By the way, The Don, did you get your lawnmower fixed yet? I hope your NSX had mulching capability.

Bob

Ah thankyou Don for turning Bob's attention away from me!I will be sure to visit him(It's so comforting to know that they keep him caged)I hear that if not fed regularly,lawyers become canabalistic!:eek:

Bernie called and wants to know if he needs to ship back the Texas turf he found in the undercarriage of my car.

John, looks like you are back in his scopes. Be wery wery careful.

Back