• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Ignition coils/coilpacks. Cheap, Free Shipping, and Guaranteed!

Up for sale are a couple of front and rear OEM coils from my '96 with 93k miles. These are OBD2 coils with 3-prong plugs and fit 95-05 NSXs.

They all work perfectly, are very clean, and have no rust on the contacts or cracks in the plastic or rubber.

List price on the front coils (30520-PR7-A33) is $165; for the rears (30521-PR7-A33), it's $158.

I'm selling fronts and rears for $60 each, and will cover the shipping costs in the CONUS and PayPal fees. I'll also guarantee the coils work just as they should for 30 days after you receive them. Sorry, no refunds if you buy them and later decide you don't need them.

Shown below is one of the front coils I'm selling.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 126119
View attachment 126120
View attachment 126121
View attachment 126122

Last edited:
Several front and rear OEM coil packs from my 1996 are still available for $60 shipped and insured. If you need 3, we can talk price a little.

Pics of the actual coil you'll receive will be sent on request. If you'd like, I can send a pic of the coil with an ohmmeter across the terminals showing the resistance.

Thanks!

Back