If you could design the new NSX

Was just what you would like the new NSX to look like. I know that some hate the idea of a front mounted engine - while others just hate the idea of there even being a new NSX. So - I was just wondering what things you would like to see on the new machine when it comes out.

Dam:cool:

I definitely would want it to remain a MR platform. 375-425 HP.
Front engine would take away from the balance of the car, as well as the overall exotic feeling.

My question for them is "can they make it look better than this?"

grandprixwhite.jpg

They could have done to the NSX what porsche does to the 911. Evolve. They could have kept all the styling cues of the classicaly beautiful current NSX and just modernized it a little. Same basic proportions. That's kind of what the HSC was.

1. Fire Fukui since he axed mid-engine concept
2. Hire Spooler

:redface: If they wanted me I swear I'd move to Japan to do the Job.

and ....they wouldn't even have to pay me except to give me the first one:biggrin:

Thx again for your belief in my drawings Flying Falcon.

Bat...Mach 5 pictures bring back memory's for me as well.

spooler

I'd say stick a Honda badge on a Pagani Zonda, but it a V10 with 550HP and call it a day.

My question for them is "can they make it look better than this?"

grandprixwhite.jpg
Absolutely!!! And it exist already!!!

And you can do it your self:)

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
13449DSC00457.jpg

Damn I love that... way to go Spooler, show all those designers how its done baby!

thx Turbo,

Here's a concept top view...

I used a car called the Comparo TI and widened it. If you've never seen this car take a look...http://www.netcarshow.com/caparo/2006-t1/

Since my concept NSX R is a one seater this worked well because of the open wheel design. Just love it.

If Honda hired me, I would instruct them to buy the company (Comparo) so that we may utilize portions of the design.

Yellow 2 seater added.

Can you imagine this sitting on the showroom floor of your local Dealer:biggrin:

Attachments

• red 2.jpg
    red 2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 78
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
I'd buy that. Gordon Muarray's new project looks to be pretty nice... the guy has his head on straight.

Back