• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

I'd love some parts!

These are some parts that I'd love to have. If anyone can help me out, let me know!

1. The surface of the "bezels" for the console (radio, climate control, vents, etc) as well as the door controls have "bubbled" (I assume due to heat over the years. I'd love to have some "new" ones that are free of this condition. If anyone as some that they are selling, please let me know. Also, if you're gonna add an aftermarket radio and have a good bezel, son't cut up a good one!... trade me me! :)

2. My ivory sun visors (right and left) are in pretty sad shape. I'd love some better ones. Anyone know of aftermarket visors that are made better with a nicer mirror on the passenger side?

3. The windshield vent up on the front of the dash (the one with the "sun sensor" is cracked. Love to have one in one piece!

Thank you to anyone who can help me out! :)

Back