ICE wash and ICE wax

I resently used this wash and wax. I dont normally get excited over a product, but after using both. I have to say the car doesen't just look new, it looks show ready! highly recommend buying both. get the wax that comes with the pad and rag. -sarge

May I inquire as to where you purchased these products?

Yes Ice-T had a convertible nsx, but it was like dark purple or something. As for the Ice products, you can get them at walmart. I've used it on my car, its hard to take of the swirls and streaks on black paint as it dries very fast. Its really good on white surface cars. The best thing about it is that its not powdery when you buff it off.

I tried the Ice car WASH on my black nsx. Well it's not that bad. It gives me extra time to dry off my car. I highly suspect that if you just washed the car and drove off, there would be no water spots. Why? Because I use a CLEAN microfiber towel to dry off my car and it left tiny water spots from where the water didn't get picked up completely from the microfiber. All in all, it's NOT bad, and I'll be trying it again later. Especially when it's $5 for a big one gallon jug at costco. I hear it's real expensive in comparison at kragen's.

I bought the wax and spray detailer kit at Costco for $15. Comes with the applicator and micro fiber cloth.

I have the Gallon wash from Costco too.

The shine is right up there with the Meguiars NXT line, but not as wet looking at Zaino Z2.

Zaino is easier to wipe off.

Ice is great on silver/white cars. Almost don't need to wipe it off, or at least not as hard.

I do like the fact that you can use it on plastic and rubber trims. Zaino doesn't give bad results if I have it on plastic and rubber trims that are in good condition.

I've noticed this ICE product at Costco, but always wondered how well it works.h
Is it worth checking out on my Red NSX?

I know I'm always buying the 36pk of yellow mircofiber towels for $16.00. They work really well.

Yep I bought the big $5 jug of ice wash, and the microfibers also at Costco. Definitely worth a try. Especially at $5. I feel that it works better than the other stuff I've tried and at $5, it's a cheap experiment.

Every once in awhile I like to "ICE" my nuts down.I do use the detail spray on wheels and lug NUTS.also the car ,if Im in a hurry.It works well + for the ICE

Back