I want to weld on new tips to my Taitec GT Lightweight Exhaust

5957DSC01487.JPG

4" Magnaflow tips on a Tubi

quad tips... as in .... 4 tips on one pipe? or duel tips?

you can get them on ebay or any good muffler shop will carry them or at lesat have a catalog you can order from.

GT-ONE 5.1 style. 2 tips per side. Not all setups are attractive IMO. But the right dual tips can look nice. I will check ebay, thanks.:smile:

i also have been wanting to replace the GTLW tips with single rolled ones. Let us know how it turns out. I belive the outer diam of the pipes (going into the tips) is 62.5 mm (2.46")

Last edited:
5957DSC01487.JPG

4" Magnaflow tips on a Tubi

Do you happen to have a part number for those tips? I've been having a hard time finding a good looking tip. So I bought a used stock 350z exhaust and was going to cut off those tips to weld it on my 91. If I can get the part #, I might as well get the ones you have. :smile:

Nissan-350Z-OEM-exhaust-lg.jpg

HOLY CRAP!!! Almost 300.00 for a pair of tips w/shipping

PRICE:
$129.22
PART #:
DESCRIPTION:
4" Diameter 2.25" I.D. Inlet
8.25" Length
MAGAZINE ARTICLES:
No Articles available
CHECK INVENTORY:
Check Availability

That is the suggested retail :wink: . A quick search at google for magnaflow 35164 and you can find them for around $62-$75.

That is the suggested retail :wink: . A quick search at google for magnaflow 35164 and you can find them for around $62-$75.

Yeah, maybe I paid more...it was over a year ago. I'd have to go dig up the receipt. I doubt I'd pay $120 for each one, that I know.

They look great btw...

Back