I think i may have scored the deal of the decade

I'd be interested in this to drive somewhat daily 9 months of the year and store my 2000. Time to subscribe to this thread!!

People are so caught up on resale here. Screw resale. Drive it like you stole it (you did) and it will bring years of enjoyment.

I recommend an agreed value policy. I'm confident you'll be able to get a policy well above the $16k you paid.

Return that interior color back to stock and you'll have a beauty on your hands. What was the cause of the salvage title?

I insured it with an Agreed Value

I'm not sure on the accident other than it was in the rear but i had my Ferrari mechnic do a full worover on it. He sees the replacement quarterpanel which was originally red but there is no evidence of any other damage,it drives straight as an arrow and it happened 18 years ago and 41k miles ago...... he is doing the full belt service on thursday and is going to drop the engine out and we are going to take a real in depth look at the rear end.

I just rebadged it back to acura and honestly the car is near mint.

Last edited:
I'm envious. You got a NSX that looks good, drives well, and really isn't worth that much. I would keep it, drive it and not worry about putting miles on it. Personally, I think the interior is ok and would leave it alone. Don't worry about trying to sell it and making money on it. Just enjoy your new car.

Last edited:
Just came back from a full major service, timing belt, etc. Then sent it to a high end alignment shop in Costa Mesa today. Every thing lined up perfect and she has a perfect Bill of health inside and out. I'm pretty psyched as my mechanic is super detailed and finds anything and everything.

Last edited:
Nice find! Food for thought: You could always color code the interior like a stock yellow on yellow, which I always thought looked cool.

Back