I saw the sun in MA

I was driving to work today on rt. 3 south near the N.H boarder when it happened, the sun came out! The rain and darkness this month of may has been unbearable. We need good weather or at least no rain to test the MDM-NSX and to get some fun drive time. If the rain stays away, today is as good as any to compleat our testing. Hope to see everybody for the New Hampshire event on the 19th.
http://www.mechanicsdirect.com/performance.htm :)

Sun!!! Where? Not in my sky! You are just teasing us. I hate spring in New England. Rain and cold. Close to the coast? Extra rain and cold! Oh, and don't forget the fog.

The sun better come out

I'm coming up to Mass from 6/6 'til 6/10 Worcester, Boston and Marblehead and I only want to see the sunshine!!! Yong, I expect you to get this done!!! (LOL):D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Re: The sun better come out

RPM217 said:
I'm coming up to Mass from 6/6 'til 6/10 Worcester, Boston and Marblehead and I only want to see the sunshine!!! Yong, I expect you to get this done!!! (LOL):D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I will see what I can do, but it's going to cost you :D

I hate spring in New England. Rain and cold. Close to the coast? Extra rain and cold! Oh, and don't forget the fog.

To clarify, there is only one season in New England: Winter.

November-March: Winter
April-July: Late Winter
August-October: Early Winter

I heard that this weekend will be beautiful.:cool:

I pick up my car later today from the shop. New tires, alignment, fluid changes, valve adjustment -- the usual 30k service. She has been there for the last week. I'm itching to get her back and for this "sunny"weekend forcasted. This month has been ridiculous. Maybe we are getting it out of the way for the June (LRP and Rich's event in NH).
Jesse

Re: Re: The sun better come out

TigerNSX said:
I will see what I can do, but it's going to cost you :D

To clarify, there is only one season in New England: Winter.

November-March: Winter
April-July: Late Winter
August-October: Early Winter

I heard that this weekend will be beautiful.:cool:

I'll Pay, you deliver!!! Hopefully we can meet up on the way back down from Marblehead!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hi John, Last week after the fuel pump upgrade I took Yong out for a quick road test (I was tempted to engage NOS, not enough road room). I only got thursday for additional testing this week and she is pulling very strong. I should be getting our latest custom aftercooler very soon for the NH show. If the sun stays out our testing will be done by next week. See you soon, Mitch:eek:

Its 5:45 in the morning and I think I see the sun. Putting in a half a day and hopefully jumping in the NSX when I get home. Everyone keep there fingers crossed.

Back