I reason not to drive fast.

Sad

If the driver did survive, he should go to schools and speak to kids about the dangers of street racing.

And if he was a kid, where were his parents? :mad:

Are these pictures all of the same wreck? If they are, something doesn't look right.

The guard rail goes straight through the car, without any visible break at either front or back. So, are we to believe that a 3000 lb car impaled itself at 100 mph, and the guard rail stayed completely straight, without bending.

Also, based on the fact that the first picture shows the guard rail still attached to the post, the car had to hit this guard rail head on, and then proceed to skewer itself for a good 20 feet.

Something is doctored, because it doesn't make sense.

I thought the same thing when I looked at the pics - if the guardrail is still in a connected straight line, it would be impossible for it to run thru the car....the car would have bounced off it or flipped over it.

The accident looks terrible. Even if some think it's a fake i cant seem to believe it could be. Why, because who would take the time to make multiple pictures, albeit blurry ones, of an event like this one. Just my O.

nik3sgte said:
The accident looks terrible. Even if some think it's a fake i cant seem to believe it could be. Why, because who would take the time to make multiple pictures, albeit blurry ones, of an event like this one. Just my O.
There are millions of people out there that have nothing better to do than crap like this. Why they do it is anyone's guess. Also, I think you overestimate the amount of time it takes to edit pictures, with some of the photo editing software out there.

I find it highly improbable that these are genuine undoctored photos of the same accident. Just applying simple logic and physics should tell you there is no way a car can impale itself for 20 feet on a guardrail without causing more damage to the armco.

:eek: ouch.

i have no problem believing the impaling into the drivers section.
The section of railing hanging out the back looks potentially altered with photoshop. (the grass and railing look tampered with)

Also if a car did impale itself on railing that far, it would knock out all the support posts, and hence the railing would bend. This photo shows the railing continuing out the rear straight as if all the support posts were in tact. just my opinion though. i've been wrong once before. ;)

Back