I really need an NSX

As you can tell from my post count, I'm a noob to this site. I've lurked for quite some time, but the time has come to start expressing myself.

Never have I seen one car draw so much love from its owners. Ferraris and Lambos are desirable, but may are bought just for the image. The NSX is THE car. You all swear by it. I have never seen such loyalty for a car. Despite that faster and cheaper cars are now available, there is still something about the NSX that just is beyond reproach.

I understand as much as I can without owning an NSX why this car draws us in so much. Like a drug addiction, you never want to stop with the NSX. Driving on and on, linking corners, hitting apexes, revs increasing with the downshift, and so on and so on it goes. The NSX is positively dripping with composure and talent. And on top of all that is has the type of styling that can just make your knees weak each time you see it.

The NSX is the only car I have tought about and thought about, and have never gotten tired of. I've lusted for Vipers, 911 Turbos, Vettes, Esprits, 355's, 360's, Diablos, etc. and I have always come to a point where I just burned myself out on the car. No matter how hard I try, I cannot do that with the NSX. It really is the car of my dreams. No matter how much I think about it, how much I read about it, no matter how much I see it, no matter how much I hear about it, I never ever get tired of it.

Oh, the times I could have in my own NSX...

I guess that's enough blabbering for me for now. I hope I can get my hands on one sooner than later, but in the end, no matter how long the wait, it will be worth it in the end.

sigh...

I did and STILL feel the same way.

I still go NUTS seeing one on the road... even when I know I have one waiting for me at home.

I agree with most of what you said... except for the Viper, Vette and the Porsche. And I got tired of the others ones as well.

poet_x said:
As you can tell from my post count, I'm a noob to this site. I've lurked for quite some time, but the time has come to start expressing myself.

Never have I seen one car draw so much love from its owners. Ferraris and Lambos are desirable, but may are bought just for the image. The NSX is THE car. You all swear by it. I have never seen such loyalty for a car. Despite that faster and cheaper cars are now available, there is still something about the NSX that just is beyond reproach.

I understand as much as I can without owning an NSX why this car draws us in so much. Like a drug addiction, you never want to stop with the NSX. Driving on and on, linking corners, hitting apexes, revs increasing with the downshift, and so on and so on it goes. The NSX is positively dripping with composure and talent. And on top of all that is has the type of styling that can just make your knees weak each time you see it.

The NSX is the only car I have tought about and thought about, and have never gotten tired of. I've lusted for Vipers, 911 Turbos, Vettes, Esprits, 355's, 360's, Diablos, etc. and I have always come to a point where I just burned myself out on the car. No matter how hard I try, I cannot do that with the NSX. It really is the car of my dreams. No matter how much I think about it, how much I read about it, no matter how much I see it, no matter how much I hear about it, I never ever get tired of it.

Oh, the times I could have in my own NSX...

I guess that's enough blabbering for me for now. I hope I can get my hands on one sooner than later, but in the end, no matter how long the wait, it will be worth it in the end.

sigh...

You think it is frustrating not having one and wanting it???? How about having one and NOT being able to drive it. Walking by it everyday sitting in the garage just crying out to be driven. That my friend it aggravating. :mad:

Re: Re: I really need an NSX

92NSX said:
You think it is frustrating not having one and wanting it???? How about having one and NOT being able to drive it. Walking by it everyday sitting in the garage just crying out to be driven. That my friend it aggravating. :mad:

HAHAHAHA!!!lol, Thats gotta be terrible. I dont have one yet. But one day I hope I will. But what you said. I could imagine. Very true my friend. Very True...But the difference is, at least you can touch it, sit in it, and just enjoy knowing that it is yours and at home. Hats off to you. I'll be there one day!!!! lol!!!!:) :) :) :)