I pimped my ride!!!

For Gods sake, lower that animal. Or change to off road tires!!!! I like it. I saw one in Dallas very similar,but lowered with tint so dark that I could not see inside...sweet :D

Very original with the black wheels with chrome lip. Most Pimped rides (yours included) that i see have all chromes.

Saw one pimped out also in Black but with the emblems removed...I think he had an after market grill also which made me almost mistake it for a Bentley.

Nice...they're suppose to come out next year with a hemi model or something like that?? My friend said he's ordering one and it comes with 20's and a different front end.

Are those lips really 5"? In the pictures they look smaller.

LOL, John. What was crap that about never wanting to see another one of those things again? Don't worry, I won't spill the beans. ;)

BTW: nice to see a post from you again!

For God sake lower that field car and tint the windows and remove some emblems. I think the car looks pretty sinister -it could be the next gangsta car replacing the Escalade. Good luck.

i just saw a MDX that was compltely tinted(even the tailights) the otherday. Are tinted tailights even legal.

jgtcnsx said:
nah no mirror, it looks to trashy all charcoal black tint. 20% ;)

I agree not the ghetto mirror tint. The stuff I am talking about is NEAR mirror. It reflects the color of the car. Looks very nice and a lot less hassles from the police as it appears to be just a reflection on the glass. I have it on my A-6 looks very classy not trashy.

Back