I need your help on this one

Just looking for some help here...1991 silver nsx automatic/ 63,000 miles - all belts and timing belt done along with oil change and tune-up/ immaculate car...no tears in seats/no scratches/stock rims/new tires/alarm system/cruise/cd player/power windows/power seats/...water pump needs to be done at some point - owner will lower price by 1200.00 to $30,000. - black interior - 2nd owner - all bills and service records - I think it is a good deal...anyone elses' feedback would be much appreciated!

Thanks and Merry Christmas all!!

Damthatbeaver -

1 question: Do you really, really want an Automatic? If yes, then go for it. If not, do not sacrifice just to get the color you want or for the sake of getting an NSX for that matter.

Make sure you get a PPI before you do anything. If you're smart, you'll negotiate BEFORE the PPI. That way, if anything else is in need of repair, you may be able to negotiate further.

Read up on the FAQ's, too.

Good luck.:smile: :smile:

Paul91 said:
Make sure you get a PPI before you do anything. If you're smart, you'll negotiate BEFORE the PPI. That way, if anything else is in need of repair, you may be able to negotiate further.

Agreed. I think it's funny how whenever Primer's give transaction advice, it is always for the benefit of the buyer of the NSX. It's like we punish the soon-to-be former NSX owners for leaving the cult. :tongue:

weII, in the seIIers defense; aut0s are driven miIdIy vs manuaI cars; pIus if it was c0nverted int0 a manuaI, y0u'II have an earIy m0deI stick equiped w/ p0wer steering

Back