i need legal help?????

anybody who know anything about law please help

i wired $18,500 to somebody in Ga and he was going to send a range rover however the suv never was deleived cut alon story short i got $11,500 back from him but he still owes me $7000+ i went to court a sued him finally got a judgement for that amount then got a fifa (enables me to garnish or sieze property havingn spoke to the shreiff we went to his house to levy on items and he sold everything to his wife for $1 so i guess i cant levy on it and i found out he has two cars in his name paid off but i got a message today saying he decarled backrupcy. it seems like i have done everythiong legally and nothing has worked anybody have suggestions
thanks
stuart

Originally posted by smoore:
then got a fifa (enables me to garnish or sieze property havingn spoke to the shreiff we went to his house to levy on items and he sold everything to his wife for $1

Woo his wife and have her leave her husband =) Then take pictures of him trying to buy everything back with the probably >$100 he has from the sale. No legal advice, sorry =(

Originally posted by smoore:
sorry i don't understand?????????

He is saying that the wife will sell him back his items for More than the $1 and you need to catch him in the Act of doing so
wink.gif

Well I had the same problem with my previous employer. have you tried to garnish his wages / tax credits, refunds?

Also see if an attorney for a small fee (20% better than 0%) can help you in collecting from him.. IF he has property you can still have a lein against it even if he is bankrupt.

------------------
'92 Sebring Silver NSX #181

[This message has been edited by HapaHaole (edited 10 November 2001).]

all the property is now in his wifes name and i'm sure he's not going to buy back of his wife any time soon. this guy is wanted by many people but the problem is he has an attorney to bail him out and his wife works for another attorney so they know the roads to take. i put a garnish on his bank account but bank of america told me he recently put his wife as the primary owner so i don'
t know if that come through or not :-( i tried levying on the cars but he always has the gate locked and the police said they can not break the lock for a civil case:-( he has no job, i've found out he just scams people to make a living. antbody have any more ideas please help
p.s. this guy is out of conyers Ga his name is Ralph Willis do not ever send or buy anything of this man (DBA affluient-line inc.)

If you need legal help, why are you posting here? For seven grand, you need a lawyer.

If you have any questions about the NSX, this is the place; but for legal advice you'd be best advised to seek a professional.

-Bob ('94 #496)

i know, just didn't know if anyone could shed light maybe they went through the same thing at a time, as for a lawyer they're saying its not a legal matter anymore its a collection matter

Back