I need help with detailing!

After waiting for 2 weeks for a phone call from the builders (never happened), I used my lunch break to see them face to face. I was given the "ok" to find a detailer and obtain a reciept and they would reimburse me! Who do you recommend in Houston to buff out the overspray of paint on a BLACK NSX?

After waiting for 2 weeks for a phone call from the builders (never happened), I used my lunch break to see them face to face. I was given the "ok" to find a detailer and obtain a reciept and they would reimburse me! Who do you recommend in Houston to buff out the overspray of paint on a BLACK NSX?

Owwww black.:eek: :frown: Thats going to be a b!$#@. Good luck. Try the car masseuse on Brierforest and Dairyashford .

Owwww black.:eek: :frown: Thats going to be a b!$#@. Good luck. Try the car masseuse on Brierforest and Dairyashford .

I for once agree with Tjobeid. They buffed my Avus Blue BMW M3, and it looked mirror shine perfect. In fact, I was just thinking I should take my NSX up there. Btw, my M3 had swirl marks, thats the initial reason I took it there. Speechless results.

I for once agree with Tjobeid. They buffed my Avus Blue BMW M3, and it looked mirror shine perfect. In fact, I was just thinking I should take my NSX up there. Btw, my M3 had swirl marks, thats the initial reason I took it there. Speechless results.
OOOO for once? IM not that bad! am i? Any way i saw your old Audi A4 Looks great .Cory's friend drove to meet up with us on sunday.

OOOO for once? IM not that bad! am i? Any way i saw your old Audi A4 Looks great .Cory's friend drove to meet up with us on sunday.

Actually, I meant that sarcastically. Just forgot the :smile: face.

Oh yeah? I sold that car to someone that worked with/for Cory. I've even see the car on Westheimer a few times. Ah, I miss that car. But 'I'm in love with a stripper'......her stage name is NSX. :biggrin:

Gman, let us know how the detail works out? I'm thinking about having my car done as well, so I'd be interested in your feedback.

Thanks,
- Z

I just contacted Car Masseuse and they let me know that the starting price for the detailing is $475!!! I was originally going to pay the $ up front and then present the builders with the bill. But at that price and possibly higher....I doubt it!

I just contacted Car Masseuse and they let me know that the starting price for the detailing is $475!!! I was originally going to pay the $ up front and then present the builders with the bill. But at that price and possibly higher....I doubt it!

Holy moly, that's crazy! I would pass. When I had my car done a few years back, it was only $200 bucks for buff/wax, no interior.

I would look into Ben's advise, I've heard about him as well.

Matt, PM me too! I'm interested in getting my car detailed/polished/buffed to bring out a better shine.

Thanks,
- Z

I will check into Matt's advice and I will also call Mark. Just to let you guys know, I contacted Mister Carwash on FM1960 and I-45 and they told me that their starting price would be $150! I appreciate all your help and input guys! :smile: But I am definately going to check around before I do anything.

Last edited:
Back