I might visit So Cal for the 4th July weekend

yea, disney rocks.......if you dont mind being stuck in the parking garage for 2 hours afterwords. I seriously watched an entire movie on my friends indash before we got out of the structure.

yea, disney rocks.......if you dont mind being stuck in the parking garage for 2 hours afterwords. I seriously watched an entire movie on my friends indash before we got out of the structure.

Disneyland has a parking structure? I was there in February 2009 and was in some lot, a half a mile away. :mad: I was not happy when the shuttle didn't service that lot, but did service every other lot.

BATMANs, I'm sorry but I don't know where the good fire works are. Best I've ever seen were at Lake Tahoe. They were shot from three barges on the lake. The reflections on the water made them even better.

The best fireworks show I've seen is at the Rose Bowl. Parking is crazy and you will get stuck. Better to pay the $10-15 on the street outside and park at someone's front yard.

Other shows I've liked is the one over near Laguna, it's at those Dunes forget the name. Huntington Beach High has a nice little show. Queen Mary in Long Beach is another good one but only if you pay you can get near.

Disney has great fireworks but, expect a ton of cars surrounding...and don't even think about going into the park. It usually closes the gates at about 1 or 2 because they hit capacity... I mistakenly went on a 4th once and it literally took me 45 mins to walk from the front gate to the castle!!!!

Back