• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

I just want to say.....

thank you to Science of speed and all of them who work there!! I am not trying to get any brownie point or deals at all, and I am not affiliated with them at all, nor do I live in the same country as them. I am simply trying to start a thread where we can all realize how much NSX ownership is way better with these guys around. I know we can't forget about all the other vendors (Thanks to everyone else as well, Downforce, STMPO, etc etc) but it seems that SOS is truly passionate about Honda Motorsports over anyone else.

I really could care less about the second gen NSX, So what if theres no HSC, or any other concept, so what if all other companies are coming out with amazing new supercars becasue SOS is continually working on the amazing Backbone of the original NSX and builidng on it which is exactly what honda should be doing themselves. If we want a better NSX it's simple, buy one, and use those 10's of thousands of dollars your saving and upgrade the car to it's full potential with a simple phone call or look at their website.

After seeing their new building and expansion and the pictures of their open house, I am looking forward to the new and exciting products that will be released for the ultimate honda car.

Tom C.

Back