I just picked up mine last night!!!!!

Hey guys

I just picked up charleysung's 98 GP white NSX. Thanks to Charley, car looks amazing and performance is out of this world. I didn't think I would like white NSX but when I saw charley's white one in person, it looked so awesome.

Last night, when I picked up car from Charley, he was taking pictures as I was pulling away from his garage. I felt bad but he'll get something else so I'm ok.....

On the way back home, I just stopped by at gas station and already people were asking quesitons and one guy actually followed me into pump and asked some questions.... Not even five minutes after I picked up my car:biggrin:

So now, speed yellow boxster and white NSX is parked in my garage:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: .
my poor touareg and civic is parked out side though:frown:

Just thought I spread my joy to fella nsx lovers.

LOVE NSX>>>>:smile:

Charley's car was nice. Congrats on getting a great looking car. Did he sell it with everything he had on it? Post some more pics and welcome.

Thanks guys for a warm welcome.

And yes, I picked up the car with everything on it.
When the weather gets better, I'll take some pics and post it.:smile:

Congratulations man! I just got mine a week ago today... so I'm still basking in the honey moon as well. I received the same reaction at the gas pumps. The people that always want to race you on the highway gets a little old. Guys with riced out civics and exhaust pipes you could shove a watermelon into reving their engines at you gets a little old.... but there's something that feels great about IGNORING THEM! :cool:
I was down to either a C5 Corvette or the NSX... I was going to get the Vette, and that day I must have seen 15 of them. I said screw this, I don't want something everyone else has! The NSX definatly retains the "WTF is that?" award!

I promise I'll take good care of it so the legend can continue.:smile:

bump:biggrin:

Hey Charlie,

Any chance you went to Georgetown Law?

Very nice car - I've always wanted a NSX in white. Hondas look best in white, IMO.

Thanks Jai015

:biggrin:

charleysung said:
I went to George Washington Univ. law. Why??

Your name sounds familiar. I think you're friends with some people I know from NJ. Both went to Hopkins. Their names are Jae and Yorhin. Not sure if you're the person I'm thinking of though.

-Brian.

MoogieBoogie said:
Your name sounds familiar. I think you're friends with some people I know from NJ. Both went to Hopkins. Their names are Jae and Yorhin. Not sure if you're the person I'm thinking of though.

-Brian.
Yup, they are friends from college. I think we're hyjacking this thread though. PM me if you want to chat.

Charley, why'd you sell your beautiful car? You had one of the very few white cars I've ever seen that I thought looked good!

Back