I have 'till June 14th, 3pm Pacific time to snag jh4na2168xt000126 Need Carfax ASAP!

Re: I have 'till June 14th, 3pm Pacific time to snag this one. Need Carfax ASAP!...

I sent you an email with a Carfax run. But here are the first two entries under history. I'm not sure what to make of it but maybe one of the other members can chime in.

Event Date Event Location Odometer Reading Data Source Event Detail
02/03/2000 PACIFIC SW REGION 9,538 Auto Auction REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION

03/17/2000 FL 9,539 Motor Vehicle Dept. ODOMETER READING FROM DMV

Good luck, it looks like a nice ride.

Re: I have 'till June 14th, 3pm Pacific time to snag this one. Need Carfax ASAP!...

just spend the 20$ and get a carfax.

you can buy a NSX but wont pony up the 20$ for a carfax.....:rolleyes:

funnyboneman got this car for 51,300.00
Trev

I don't think it is a good idea to come on here asking for free Carfax either. Others have gotten into serious trouble for providing them.
RON98, you are exactly right.

51k for a 99 with 16thousand miles ?
Its a beautiful blue color, but wow, thats really high resale value for it. Probably one of the very few on Ebay that even cleared the reserve at that too !

Re: I have 'till June 14th, 3pm Pacific time to snag jh4na2168xt000126 Need Carfax ASAP!

Looks like Funnyboneman won! Congrats..hope your purchase works out!

92NSX said:
I don't think it is a good idea to come on here asking for free Carfax either. Others have gotten into serious trouble for providing them.
RON98, you are exactly right.

I only asked because I see so many people asking for them on the forum as well as people offering them. Sorry...

Bat™

Re: I have 'till June 14th, 3pm Pacific time to snag jh4na2168xt000126 Need Carfax ASAP!

I talked to the guy selling when it was at $40,000 and he said his reserve had already been reached. Sure looked like a nice car.

$50k sounds right in line for that car. Actually it's a bargan. :smile:

Blue Batmobile said:
I only asked because I see so many people asking for them on the forum as well as people offering them. Sorry...

Bat™

No need to apologize. I'll PM you.

Back