I have carfax till the 20th (november)

Feel free to pm me with VIN's... Good way to make my $24.99 stretch a lil further.. :D

x

Ah.. got flagged.... they made me re-fill something out past 40... anyone know anything about this?
x

VBNSX said:
Ah.. got flagged.... they made me re-fill something out past 40... anyone know anything about this?
x
Yeah, it's no big deal. I think they make everyone fill out a form after running 40 carfax reports, just to make sure you're not a dealer. Don't worry about it. Keep up the good work. :)

PHOEN$X said:
Yeah, it's no big deal. I think they make everyone fill out a form after running 40 carfax reports, just to make sure you're not a dealer. Don't worry about it. Keep up the good work. :)

Cool... here i go.. still doin more

:D

x

that Z is a 2... can you send me a valid email address?

x

Meeyatch1 said:
Did you get mine?? I know I posted it.... :confused:

Are u sure it was to me and not the other guy doing carfax's? Something I find funny is that people from the other thread are requesting a carfax from me too... :p

x

VBNSX said:
Feel free to pm me with VIN's... Good way to make my $24.99 stretch a lil further.. :D

x

Ive sent you a pm ! Hopefully youll get it in your pm box soon, hope to make a move on a X tomorrow !
Thanks !

Back