I hate to ask.........But

The NSX I'm looking at has 94000 miles, (1991)It is priced at $28,000 OBO. The owner has all service done & records,(no snap ring range) and has replaced the water pump,clutch,and starter recently. My question is this; with this many miles and given the excellent service condition,(All at an Acura dealership)Is this car worth looking into further as a car I can keep for a while?

Miles vs. condition question I guess.

Yeah, the wheels are a little funky.

Thanks in advance,

skyguy

pix and car info URL link:
http://www.geocities.com/moongirlv/Red-Black_NSX.html

spirit1.jpg

NSX got an excellent engine.. I've heard about ppl's nsx still running well at 1XXk miles or even 2XXk miles here on prime.. just a suggestion that with that price.. you can find something with a lower mileage.

just
mah $0.2

------------------
the art of chasing down my friend's white 3000gt at com. ave

Originally posted by skyguy:
My question is this; with this many miles and given the excellent service condition,(All at an Acura dealership)Is this car worth looking into further as a car I can keep for a while?

Yes.

Originally posted by BostonNSX:
with that price.. you can find something with a lower mileage.

I disagree. With the TB/WP and clutch recently done, that alone represents $3K of savings over most other '91 cars, regardless of mileage. Sounds like a very good deal.

Ken is right on the services. That is a good thing. I would still try and offer a little lower. Say 27 or 27,500. Good luck!

28k is not bad based on what I have seen. I agree with everyone else here. Hammer the seller on the miles and get another thousand or so off that price.

Ok guys, based on my recent shopping experience and purchase, I think 28k is at or below market for that NSX (assuming everything else checks out). I bought my local pristine 91 stock car with 55k miles for around $30k with all major services performed. See pics via the web link on my profile. The seller was motivated(unemployed), so I felt (and Mark Basch agreed) that I got a great deal.

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 07 October 2002).]

I have a black 1991 with 9,000 miles. Totally stock and mint! Including a recent complete rebuid of speakers, including subwofer. 100% of service records since new, all done by Acura. Let me know if interested.

Thank all of you who replied to my post. I am overwhelmed at the sound knowledge and true caring of all of you. I will dicker with the seller soon. BTW; joel, the B-737 is lousy in the 1/4 mile, but it will do 600 mph cruise!
shamu2.jpg

Good luck with the haggling.
BTW
I know of a local here that is selling his 91 w/71K on it. Red over Ivory. I used to own the car and can give a little background history if you are interested. I heard he is asking around $27K for it.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Back