I guess its about that time again

Hi everyone, it looks like i'm going to start looking for another nsx. I had the berlina black one about 5 months ago, but I sold it and bought an 08 corvette coupe....the corvette is awesome, but Id rather have another nsx. I cant get used to all that power down low. The corvette is a 6spd 3lt with nav and two tops. I also put a corsa exhaust with X pipe on it....I still miss the nsx though. Ive got somewhere between 25-35k to put into one and I realize that itll be closer to the 30s Im sure, but thats ok. If I could get a really nice 2002 for in the low to mid 40s, Id be a buyer there as well. Ive got my corvette up for sale after two months of ownership (bought it new from Les Stanford). Its got 1300 miles on it and if I can get 48k out of it, I could spend a bit more on the nsx. The MSRP was 57k, but I only owe about 48k. If you know of someone needing one of these, let me know because Ive gotta buy another nsx.....asap! If you have a suggestion on an nsx, please feel free to post because Im ready to buy.

Yes, NSX #4 is definitely a keeper. I've done extensive mods on this one (including a full stereo system, CTSC, and custom wheels) and it would make no sense for me to sell this one anytime soon.

May I ask what other cars you have owned? :)

This is so cool, never heard of this elsewhere before - "I missed it, so I'm on my 4th now"

"It's not magic, it's NSX" :tongue: :tongue:

Back