I got mine :)

This has been my goal for quite some time and today was the day.

1995 NSX-T, Brooklands Green Pearl with 56,000 miles on the clock. Officially tagged, titled and licensed to me and nobody else (well except my lovely wife), my NSX.

P3293029c.jpg

P3293036c.jpg

P3293038c.jpg

P3293058c.jpg

P3293071c2.jpg

It sounds trite, but I could die happy tonight. Of course I'll be a lot happier to die 50 years from now but you get my drift. ;)

More pictures here.

Welcome,lovely color choice.BTW in your first photo you resemble our NE senior member Peter Mills.I hope one of our ingeneous photo posters can put up a comparo shot of Pete.have fun with your new to you nsx.Your SE region of the nsxca is quite active and the current President lives in Orlando.

Very nice and very clean for a 56K miles. Now, put some spacers on those wheels and lower it with Bilsteins or springs and it will have an awesome stand :wink:

Lol, thanx Bob :biggrin:

Awesome! Congratulations and welcome to the cult.

bodypainter said:
This has been my goal for quite some time and today was the day.

1995 NSX-T, Brooklands Green Pearl with 56,000 miles on the clock. Officially tagged, titled and licensed to me and nobody else (well except my lovely wife), my NSX.
P3293071c2.jpg

Very nice!

Great photo! His and Hers... Could possibly replace the wedding photo on the wall to now include the new family member... :biggrin:

Tell me, did you both pick those t-shirts for the photo shoot? I agree with both!

Congrats! Very nice car! I thought it was black until you listed it as Brooklands Green. I love how it does that to your eyes!

Congratulations!

I don't know if you plan to modify your car. If so, I must warn you about the NSX . . .

Once you take a hit of what we call the Go Fast Crack Pipe, you won't be able to put it down . . .

Consider yourself on notice. :wink:

brahtw8 said:
Once you take a hit of what we call the Go Fast Crack Pipe, you won't be able to put it down . . .
I wish there was an option on this board to lock me out of the Forced Induction forum. :(

Oh, and I only live a couple hours from Sebring. :( :(

White92 said:
Congrats! Very nice car! I thought it was black until you listed it as Brooklands Green. I love how it does that to your eyes!
That color has kicked my ass trying to take good pictures. Plus for some reason my pictures sometimes look darker on everyone else's computer but great on our computers. Frikin' internet & computers - don't get me started.

Sebring!!!! Sweet :biggrin:

Beautiful Car!! Congrats!!

Love the T-shirt!

docjohn said:
Sebring!!!! Sweet :biggrin:

That means I don't have to drive to AZ, Sweet also. Hopefully I’m picking up mine in a couple of days :smile:

You should still be driving or shipping to Arizona :wink:

wow! :)

congratulations!

i am happy for you that you get to experience the

"NEW EXCITEMENT!"

have funy with it!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I got an email from the seller yesterday -- he says the smile doesn't ever go away and I believe him.

I don't see myself going to Arizona this year but hopefully I'll be able to make some smaller events closer to home and of course Sebring next year is a slam-dunk.

Back