I got mine!

Here she is!
10367IMG_0100_Large_-med.JPG
10367IMG_0097_Large_-med.JPG
10367PICT0007_Large_-med.JPG

'91 65,000miles, DC headers, TUBI exhaust, NSX-R braces, short gears for 2nd-3rd-4th, NSX-R ring&pinion, Zanardi springs-struts-sways, 17x8.5/18x10 Tecnomagnesios, MOMO steering wheel:D

this one has been in storage for the last 18 months.
It's a weekend toy for me....so you will only see it then..well....maybe to work for the next few weeks! :D

cetro993 said:
Beautiful car, congrats. How do you like the car? I know when mine arrived I could not stop driving it.

thanks! I love it, the TUBI's are what sold me on it! I have to refrain from driving it all the time.....

Re: Re: Congrats!

digimanoc said:
What is everyone here from AZ for? What's the "big event"?
Oh, nothing important ... JUST the annual NSXPrime Canyon Drive!!! :D

This only happens once a year, and for the first time NSXers from Arizona are going to attend, so if there's one "not-to-miss" event in California this year--this would be it!

I would try to get out of your Saturday evening plans if I were you, you're probably not going to see so many NSXs together again for some time. ;)

Re: Re: Re: Congrats!

PHOEN$X said:
Oh, nothing important ... JUST the annual NSXPrime Canyon Drive!!! :D

This only happens once a year, and for the first time NSXers from Arizona are going to attend, so if there's one "not-to-miss" event in California this year--this would be it!

I would try to get out of your Saturday evening plans if I were you, you're probably not going to see so many NSXs together again for some time. ;)
nephew birthday party.no can do:(
I'll make the next!:D

Back