I finally got one!

Wow! Finally! What a long drive! As some of you may already know, I sold my Supra a few months ago and just couldn't stand driving around in a the Durango I bought to tow my race car to the track as a daily driver. So about 2 weeks ago I decided to get an NSX.

I found the perfect one in Houston, TX (Thanks Patrick - nice to finally meet you in person heh) and after pulling some strings, I flew down there with my business partner last Friday and drove my new toy home 2500 miles back to Washington State.

Let me know tell you... WHAT LONG A$$ DRIVE! But definately worth it... The car drives like no other. Definately not as fast as the Supra was, but still very fun indeed.

So enough chit chat... here's some pics:

My race car next to the new toy:
DSC02253.JPG

DSC02254.JPG

My business partners 911.. soo sexy:
DSC02255.JPG

Getting fuel:
DSC02300.JPG

In the middle of BFE Wyoming or something:
DSC02306_640x480.jpg

nsx.jpg

DSC02310_640x480.JPG

Thanks to all those that assisted me in my search. Very much appreciated! And many many thanks to all those that helped on NSXPrime. :thumbs up:

Hey, this post looks familiar! ;)

Congrats again and welcome to the community!

Ponyboy said:
Hey, this post looks familiar! ;)

Congrats again and welcome to the community!

As quoted on Honda-tech, What rims are those..Iforged or HRE? Also..what size and offset are they. Im in the market for them.

Talk about longgg journey. . . !

NSXxDreamer said:
As quoted on Honda-tech, What rims are those..Iforged or HRE? Also..what size and offset are they. Im in the market for them.

I believe they are I-Forged 18/19's... check lonfastnsx's profile & For Sale ad' for more info. SOS handles I-Forged wheels now also; shoot Chris/SOS a pm/email.

I agree, those are very attractive looking wheels, some major eye-candy! I'm a fan of that spoke style w/ rivets... :cool:

Congratz on the NSX acquisition, you definitely got a slick NSX... slammmed! :biggrin:

Congrats and welcome to the board.

So where are you at in Washington? Send me a PM, I'll keep you updated if we are going to have any meetings and other activities.

So you race SCCA and Honda challenge? Look forward to meet you sometime.

Ferrand.

AGHHHHH!!!!!

Well I guess the car couldn't have gone to a better guy! By the time you hit the gas and I heard you driving off, man I thought I was gonna cry! HAHAHA!!! Hope the car treats you ass well as its treated me over the years!

The rims are Iforge Flux 17/18. Not too sure of the offset but when I bought them they said that they knew exactlly what offwet I needed.

Again, enjoy the NSX Crescent, take care of my baby!

Congrats. Are you the adminstrator at C-speed.com? I use to be a part of that community with my turbo Integra. BTW, our Integras look alike. :)

I just read the post from the guy who sold it to you...talk about the opposite end of the spectrum. Congrats and enjoy.

HONDA9000 said:
I just read the post from the guy who sold it to you...talk about the opposite end of the spectrum. Congrats and enjoy.

:biggrin:
Tell me about it!

Im glad that I was able to sell the car to someone who Im confident will take just as good care of the NSX as I did, if not better. The car went to a great guy and a great home.

loNfastNSX said:
:biggrin:
Tell me about it!

I toyed with selling mine right up until I read your other post about selling yours. Then I snapped out of it and ordered a short shift kit. Thanks. :biggrin:
I owe you one.

HONDA9000 said:
I toyed with selling mine right up until I read your other post about selling yours. Then I snapped out of it and ordered a short shift kit. Thanks. :biggrin:
I owe you one.

Yeah, I jumped back and forth on the descision for a while before I finally bit the bullet. The reason for the sale was company growth and expansion. I figured I would sacrafice the NSX for now and reap the rewards from my furniture stores expansion later on with the aquisition of another one! We'll see how it goes!!!

Back