I finally did it!!

First, I want to say thank you to Mike Lasko and Dean at Bridgewater Acura. I am picking my first NSX up tomorrow. I purchased the 04 Spa yellow they had and am so excited to get it. I've been lurking on the forum for years now and am glad to finally join you all as an owner. Thanks for all the great info you all have given and I will take pics soon.

Thanks,

Chris

P.S. Any ideas on what the first mod should be??

Congrats on your new purchase and great color by the way!!! One day I hope to upgrade mine to an O2 and up and hopefully I can have the same color like yours.

Wheels, exhaust, suspension, S/C, BBK, Widebody with new wheels again.....

right in time for the good weather!

Congratz'! Sharp-looking NSX, the Rio yellow pearl updated-front NSX's... :cool: What color interior is it?

First mod', huh... well it depends: want it to be noticable to you -or- to the masses? For your enjoyment: definitely an aftermarket performance exhaust! For the enjoyment of others as well as yourself, it'd be obvious to get aftermarket racing-alloy wheels!

sometimes things just work out, thanks for my new demo Chris and enjoy your new car. I expect to see you here at NSX STOCK!:eek:

Congratulations and welcome aboard!! Intake and exhaust always enhances the sound and adds a little oomph to your ride.

SWEEEEEEET! Many congratulations to you on your new purchase. Yellow ROCKS! I too would like to know the color of the interior.

I'm planning on leaving mine stock, but that exhaust mod keeps calling to me. If I were going to do anything, that would be it. More into beefing output and sound than doing wheel changes. I think your 04 will be beautiful enough that you don't have to change anything, honestly!

Brian

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Mike enjoy the S4. Driving home today was great. 2 Vicodine when I got home for my aching back and I'm good to go. Thanks again everyone.

Chris

POST SOME PICS!:biggrin:

Back