I drove a Lamborghini!

It is really a Lamborghini, these are golf caddys done by Ferruccio's son Tonino. In the Island I was (Stromboli, a Vulcano Islan near Sicily/Italy) cars are forbidden... people drive there on the roads.

Attachments

• dscf0085_small.jpg
    dscf0085_small.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 610
I saw one of those in the Firenze train station a few weeks ago, with Politzia markings all over it. I thought it was just a 'rice job"!

You learn something new every day on Prime- thanks Gheba.

nevertheless, you're still driving the fastest vehicle on the island......

hahah... yeah, looks like a lambo. Will this be replacing the Murcielago or Gallarado?! :D

<B>gheba</B> : oh man, i feel cheated by this thread. I thought you'd drive a lambo for real, and i got a little excited (i was imagining you snow-sliding a Gallarado! :D). haha... you totally fooled me.

Somebody said police? :p

The fastest car on the island... and Italian police is used to Lambos (they have for real a blue-white Gallardo).

Attachments

• dscf0087_small.jpg
    dscf0087_small.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 332
NeoNSX said:
Giuseppe, I meant to ask the VITAL question..... did you pick up any chicks with that Lamborghini??? :D :D :D

neo, you might have noticed a chick waiting to be picked up in the last pic posted (right side):D

<B>Gheba</B> : Yeah, looks like she is all over you. But as your friend, i have to warn you: beware mate -- she's a gold-digger only after your lamborghini. :p

<B>Blue Knight</B> : ROFL... Trust you to notice that! :D ROFL ROFL... Noah, you are "the ladies man of NSX prime" without a doubt! :D

Back