I Don't Fit!!!

Today i finally decided to lease an 04 NSX.

I located the only one in southern california, a yellow one in the valley. I told them i'd take it. I hadn't really sat in it though because the battery was dead and the seat was stuck too far forward.

So, i had them charge it up while we were doing the paperwork and everything. They ran my credit and all that stuff. Just before i signed my name on the line i said i wanted to get one good sit in it and wouldn't you know, i don't fit. I'm 6'2 and my head hits the roof. All that time wasted, plus they ran my credit already so that sucks. Oh well, nothing i can do about it. I guess i'm just long in the torso. Thanks anyway guys, back to the drawing board.

-Steve

You must be very tall from the waist up, I'm 6'1" on only have an issue with a helmet on.

We have several members here who are 6'4" plus and fit fine with the seat cushion modification.

Well, good luck anyway.

My brother is 6'3 and he fit no problem. I don't understand why you are having difficulty. It is not a big deal to change a cushion. I don't see why you should change your mind over a minor mod.

I'm 6'3" and I fit very comfortably so are you sure the seat was all the way back? This doesn't sound right seeing that your an inch shorter.

Wow, I'm 6-3 and have no trouble, even with the OEM seat. Only need the Dali pad for helmet clearance.

I'm 6-1 and have 1-2 inches of space above my head. My car's a coupe though, does the T have less headspace?

???????

I swear I read the same post on another thread yesterday regarding a good leasing deal but the guy had to back out because he did not fit being 6'2". I could not find that thread now. Was it deleted?
Steve

Re: ???????

whiteNSXs said:
I swear I read the same post on another thread yesterday regarding a good leasing deal but the guy had to back out because he did not fit being 6'2". I could not find that thread now. Was it deleted?
Steve

The thread you're thinking about is here.

not that this needs any more testimonials,
but 6'3'' here and no problem...

Maybe the seat should be played with a little more. Not necessarily all the way back. Move it forward an inch and then tilt it until it is forced into the read wall.

Were you sitting in the passenger side? This side is very small for me. No leg room with the woofer on the floor.

Man I'm 6'6" and I can fit in my NSX! With the seat back some its all good. Of course there's less than an inch of headroom left but who cares I can fit COMFORTABLY. And there's PLENTY of leg room.:confused:

offroadr35,

I'm 6'3" , and like you - have a very long torso.
I didn't fit in the newer models (targa).

So I bought an older model (hard top).
No problems.

Back