I can't believe I saw it!!

I was coming back from LaGuardia Airport on Saturday afternoon at around 1pm, I was Northbound on the Hutch, and on the Southbound side in the Bronx a yellow "Enzo" went by me. I turned to my wife and daughter and asked them if they saw it. My wife wanted to know if it was as valuable as I told her it was, why was the guy driving it on the Hutch, and in the Bronx. I just couldn't believe that I had seen it on the street. Maybe it was on the way to the city, as the auto show begins this weekend. I don't really care for the "nose" but it was striking.

NetViper said:
I dont think they have an enzo kit out yet.. do they?

Yes, we just passed eachother, going in opposite directions, but I really don't think it was a "kit"

Although it has faced its fair share of design criticism (most people either love it or hate it), I've gotta say it's a gorgeous car!! One day...one day.

Regards.

Attachments

• red at the cavallino classic 2003.jpg
    red at the cavallino classic 2003.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,138
RPM217 said:
I was coming back from LaGuardia Airport on Saturday afternoon at around 1pm, I was Northbound on the Hutch, and on the Southbound side in the Bronx a yellow "Enzo" went by me. I turned to my wife and daughter and asked them if they saw it. My wife wanted to know if it was as valuable as I told her it was, why was the guy driving it on the Hutch, and in the Bronx. I just couldn't believe that I had seen it on the street. Maybe it was on the way to the city, as the auto show begins this weekend. I don't really care for the "nose" but it was striking.

I prefer the Hutch to the Bronx River Parkway anyday..maybe he was headed out to the island or he had just picked up the car and on his way home. Who knows.....but just monday i saw a blue 03 nsx on pelham parkway And further up on the hutch in white plains i see everything from Lambos to ferrari's

Re: Re: I can't believe I saw it!!

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I prefer the Hutch to the Bronx River Parkway anyday..maybe he was headed out to the island or he had just picked up the car and on his way home. Who knows.....but just monday i saw a blue 03 nsx on pelham parkway And further up on the hutch in white plains i see everything from Lambos to ferrari's

If you come up a little further (although I'm in Wh. Pnls alot) you'll see a beautiful yellow 02 NSX LOL :p Hopefully we'll see eachother soon, if this weather keeps up!!

Re: Re: Re: I can't believe I saw it!!

RPM217 said:
If you come up a little further (although I'm in Wh. Pnls alot) you'll see a beautiful yellow 02 NSX LOL :p Hopefully we'll see eachother soon, if this weather keeps up!!

Im working in white plains rite now...actually its Harrison at the old Texaco building which was bought by Morgan Stanley.This will be there new facilities since there old facilities were destroyed on 9/11 by terrorist.

Re: Re: Re: Re: I can't believe I saw it!!

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Im working in white plains rite now...actually its Harrison at the old Texaco building which was bought by Morgan Stanley.This will be there new facilities since there old facilities were destroyed on 9/11 by terrorist.

I'm around the corner from you on Manhattanville Road with SB. I either go past your facility, or cross over to Westchester Ave at least 2-3x per week. We could do lunch.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I can't believe I saw it!!

RPM217 said:
I'm around the corner from you on Manhattanville Road with SB. I either go past your facility, or cross over to Westchester Ave at least 2-3x per week. We could do lunch.

Lunch is only 30 minutes for me :(
I barely have time to get my food n eat.....but im hoping to get a bunch of local nsxer's together for a meet as the weather gets warmer again.....yesterday it was 80 degrees n today it was 40!! WTF !!

Well, it's for sure nobody's gonna call that styling "bland", huh.

>>>seriously, i thought the Enzo were only made in red?!

For that kind of money, I would think one should be able to get it in any color they like:)

- Richard

rrwildman said:
Well, it's for sure nobody's gonna call that styling "bland", huh.

>>>seriously, i thought the Enzo were only made in red?!

For that kind of money, I would think one should be able to get it in any color they like:)

- Richard

Ferrari's like mercedes only offer some colors as standard...other colors are considered custom orders and it is reflected in the price......Dough !!

With all the driving I do around Beverly Hills and Malibu... and I still haven't seen one yet. Although, this place is crawling with 360s, and every once in a while you'll see a Lamborghini around here (like twice a month)... actually, I saw a Murc a couple of months ago in...

EAST L.A.! WTF????

just got back from the NY auto show.There was a red Enzo on display,and it had signs of road use so maybe that was the one.Great big carbon brake discs.It also has a lot of interresting curves, nooks and crannies forward of the wind shield.

docjohn said:
just got back from the NY auto show.There was a red Enzo on display,and it had signs of road use so maybe that was the one.Great big carbon brake discs.It also has a lot of interresting curves, nooks and crannies forward of the wind shield.

Did you see the Acura TL concept at the show? If so what did you think of it?

I did see a raw 4 door that probably was that concept.It looked unpainted, had brembo brakes ,but it looked unfinished.It looked like a bigger tsx.

docjohn said:

No, the Enzo I saw was definitely Yellow, so I guess maybe it was just out for a ride. I'm going to the show on Wednesday night, was there anything there that was particularly interesting? This is the annual event for me and a few buddies, we enjoy looking at all the models, and sometimes the cars are interesting too!!! I just threw my back out this morning playing tennis, so, I'm still hoping that by Wednesday it's feeling better enough for my viewing.:eek:

NeoNSX said:
Serious, that's not the Yellow Enzo MYNSX/MY355 was thinking of getting?

I discussed w/ you NEO I can'not confirm or reply on the Enzo.
There's too much surrounding this project.
Gotta go

Focused driven and persistent
never ceasing never ending!!

MYNSX

NeoNSX said:
A Yellow ENZO??? :eek:

I knew it was a bad idea for MYNSX to buy a ferrari...

seriously, i thought the Enzo were only made in red?!
When I was at the Paris Auto Show past October. Ferrari brought 3 to 4 Enzos there. There was a black one, a yellow one, and either one or 2 reds. They look like F1 race cars with fenders.
They are quite stunning when you see them.
Steve

Easter Sunday at about 3 or 4 pm i was coming back on the hutch from Trader Joes and low and behold I SAW IT TOO !!! .You could not miss the car....it was traveling north bound when i spotted it.

<B>MYNSX:</B> lol... i think you meant "cannot confirm or deny" which is what the Military/Government always say when they can't say yes! I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT!!! You ARE getting the Enzo !!!!!!!

Back