I beat my Girlfriend, She deserved it.

Last nite me and my GF went at it and race each other. Her on her BMW z3 2.8 and me with my NSX. I took her on a 1/8 mile run by about 5 cars. now she want NOS on her car. if she does that I might have to do it also.We wanted to race for a long tome but we finally had a chance last nite. Now she says the she wants to race me on a track cause she says she will take me there. LOL

how many of you guys have a GF or wife that like to race you.

92NSX said:
don't click on that link. :mad:
pretty girl followed by stupid screaming face.:mad:
Party Pooper <!--StartFragment -->
sorry.gif

VampNSX said:
Last nite me and my GF went at it and race each other. Her on her BMW z3 2.8 and me with my NSX. I took her on a 1/8 mile run by about 5 cars. now she want NOS on her car. if she does that I might have to do it also.We wanted to race for a long tome but we finally had a chance last nite. Now she says the she wants to race me on a track cause she says she will take me there. LOL

My wife and I race all the time. Sometimes she even beats me. Just this morning she beat me to the bathroom.

hahaha that reminds me of this one story. Me and my friend were driving to Whistler.. this winding road with not many passing lanes. This car with a middle aged couple somehow managed to get inbetween our two cars. He was tailgating my friend so bad that he was 5 feet away from his rear bumper so my friend as a joke.. played a little prank on him. He pretended to hit her on the head and she would move her head back and forth like she was taking a good beating. He noticed that the people behind him were high beaming and swerving back and forth... so he pretended to smack her a few more times. When the passing lane came up.. the people sped up beside him and were telling him to pull over. He looked at them.. pointed at them and put two fingers up like she was gonna get double the beats now.. and raised his hand for a fake slap! The people sped off and he saw them dial their cell phone.. needless to say we got off at the next exit.

My wife went to lunch one day and met a co worker at a stop light, he was driving an Acura TL and she was in her Lexus LS400...he motioned the he wanted to race she said OK..the light went green (a non populated business complex area) she proceeded to totally kick his a$$....upon returning to work he yelled down the hall "just wait till I get my Dad's NSX!"

She just smiled and said "bring it on!..:wink: "

VampNSX said:

My wife is a very good, and very fast, driver. We get competitive when driving from time to time...gotta love it. :smile:

VampNSX said:
Last nite me and my GF went at it and race each other. Her on her BMW z3 2.8 and me with my NSX. I took her on a 1/8 mile run by about 5 cars. now she want NOS on her car.

Vamp, I can help you with that,how bout some stealth n20:biggrin: :biggrin:

OMG the screaming face thing scared the S*&% out of me and my dogs! I had the volume turned all the way up on my laptop! My dogs about fell off the couch!

Alixp81 said:
OMG the screaming face thing scared the S*&% out of me and my dogs! I had the volume turned all the way up on my laptop! My dogs about fell off the couch!

Damn, I had to reach for a nitro patch for my heart....cool:biggrin: ALBA I luv you girl.call me:wink:

D'ecosse, I agree maurice you need to relax and get layed or something because you dont know the prettygirl is (JESSICA ALBA QUEEN ALMIGHTY).you never have anything nice to say anymore.

Hey Vamp, my babe loves to race too.she scares the hell outta me when she sprays on the X. BTW I think you will like this,she has every VAMP FLICK EVER MADE. I sleep with a neck brace on......

Last edited:
BadCarma said:
D'ecosse, I agree maurice you need to relax and get layed or something because you dont know the prettygirl is (JESSICA ALBA QUEEN ALMIGHTY).you never have anything nice to say anymore.

Welcome back Dave. I thought you sold your car????

Alixp81 said:

yeah thats how it happened to me one time.

92NSX said:
Welcome back Dave. I thought you sold your car????
Nope, still going strong(the car,I think im a dead man walking).after 2 heart attacks and a shoulder rebuild in one year it kinda put me down for along time.I was sure I was going to HAVE to sell her due to massive debt from medical crap but every month it looks better and better.hope I can keep it for along time.may even S/C her along with spray.I do own her outright so thats a major plus for me.
BTW I KNEW I was gonna catch hell from you,but I had to screw with ya anyway after all those angry:mad: icons above. you know me just F-ing with you. dont get upset man. its been along time since we spoke. I had to mess with you bout ALBA,I mean my future X.

Who loves ya man...YOUR DOG, who loves me? I dont have a dog:frown: hehe

You killed her! I'm telling.........

My wife drives my rally car about half of the rallies we do, the rest she co-drives for me. She is pretty fast, out of a typical entry of 100 cars, we come about 30th to 40th.
She loves getting it sideways, even though it’s not always the quickest way (most are tarmac rallies).
Got to have my fingers on the intercom volume though, she likes to whoop when she’s getting it sideways.

She really has trouble reading maps, which is funny considering she is co-driving on a rally. But luckily there aren’t all that many times we read the map during a rally, it’s always pace notes during the stages.
She is very good at giving pace notes, clear and exact. The exact moment that the note is said is critical, and knowing if and exactly when to repeat the note is important too. She is very good at both.

When we are in the same rally car, we can’t beat each other. Pity. It’s sexy the see her enjoying rallying.

Almost as sexy as seeing a fit girl on a sport motorcycle.

BadCarma said:
Damn, I had to reach for a nitro patch for my heart....cool:biggrin: ALBA I luv you girl.call me:wink:

Hey Vamp, my babe loves to race too.she scares the hell outta me when she sprays on the X. BTW I think you will like this,she has every VAMP FLICK EVER MADE. I sleep with a neck brace on......

I have some vamp flick but not all of them.

(JESSICA ALBA QUEEN ALMIGHTY) I dont think she is hot at all. but that is just me. :)

John@Microsoft said:
Whew. Just by the title I thought this was another Ashley thread. :wink:

Paris is too important to be anyone's "girlfriend"..she has too many lambo guys to flirt with:wink:

Back