I am sooooo glad to live in the South!!!

This is what I woke up to this morning.

Attachments

• 2004 snow1 (medium).jpg
    2004 snow1 (medium).jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 361
I was supposed to instruct at a track event at VIR (Virginia International Raceway) this weekend, along with nsxnut and DONYMO. The event was cancelled due to snow. Fortunately, I found out about it right before I was about to leave home to drive out there.

The weather was predicted to be clear and dry all the way across the Midwest, until I got about 100 miles from the track.

I told them they should move the event to Road America. Our weather here this week is gorgeous.

NeoNSX said:
Were you so glad that it required two threads? ;)
With NSXprime going down periodically all day today, Gary undoubtedly hit "Post" the first time and NSXprime just hung there, so it got posted without him realizing it...

Wow! Someone left 2 NSX's in your driveway! Does that happen frequently in the south?

I have lived in the South for almost my entire life.

What is that white stuff??? ;)

I would also like to add a short story. My nephews, who are from Houston came in town a couple of weeks ago. There are four of them, all boys, and the oldest is five. It snowed here while they were here (snow that actually sticks to the ground!).
It was the first time any of them had seen snow in real life.

My mom told me they played in the snow literally the entire day until it melted. :D

LOL!! That picture is hilarious!! Now, if those were old Camaros and there was a trailer out back you might have the real look going for you. ;) :D

By the way, what else do you have where you leave both NSX's outside??

You must be in a pretty safe neighborhood where nobody takes wheels, tires, floorjacks, or other random parts out of your driveway at night. That must make your neighbors happy to wake up to a half disassembled NSX in your driveway. :D

Meeyatch1 said:
You must be in a pretty safe neighborhood where nobody takes wheels, tires, floorjacks, or other random parts out of your driveway at night. That must make your neighbors happy to wake up to a half disassembled NSX in your driveway. :D

That sure is a fine line between a neighborhood where you can't leave anything out for fear of it being stolen or leave anything out for fear of pissing off the neighbors.

Cake and eat it too kind of thing.

steveny said:
That sure is a fine line between a neighborhood where you can't leave anything out for fear of it being stolen or leave anything out for fear of pissing off the neighbors.

Cake and eat it too kind of thing.

Very true...but that picture is just so odd that it is funny... ;)

Yeah it looks like those should be pick-em-up-trucks, or Camaros. I don't leave mine outside ever overnight.

And Ken is right it was mid to high 50's all weekend @ Road America. I drove my NSX both days and it was great to see some bikes, and other sportscars finally back out on the roads. I was getting sick of seeing dirty soccer-mom vans!

Conclusive proof that white NSXs melt in the snow - I knew it!
;)

Back