I am now an NSX owner!

I flew to San Francisco this last week to see Bob's (NSX2000) car. Here is the for sale post for the car.
http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum16/HTML/000463.html

Bob and I drove around the city and had a good time. The next day, I had the car inspected at an Acura dealer. Everything was fine so I purchased the car.

I then drove the car roughly 1900 miles back to Dallas. It was a great trip. The car had no problems at all.

I am so happy right now I cannot put words to it very well.

Thanks to everyone on this site for all the help with my questions.

Special thanks go out to Lud for spending his time hosting a great site.

You lucky, lucky dog you!
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the family.

Thanks guys!

I appreciate all of the responses. I drove the car again last night.

Unfortunately, I am moving today. My new apartment will not have DSL for another week or so.

I would also like to thank Ken because every single "search" I did looking for NSX information he had a response on.

Thanks again. I will be back on the forum in a week or so.

Originally posted by Edwardo:
I would also like to thank Ken because every single "search" I did looking for NSX information he had a response on.

wink.gif

I'm sure the car will exceed even your highest expectations, as it has done with most of us. Go out there and drive it, and ENJOY IT!

I flew to San Francisco this last week to see Bob's (NSX2000) car. Here is the for sale post for the car.

Bob and I drove around the city and had a good time. The next day, I had the car inspected at an Acura dealer. Everything was fine so I purchased the car.

I then drove the car roughly 1900 miles back to Dallas. It was a great trip. The car had no problems at all.

Very nice car!!
I like the wheels if you get tired of them e-mail me ...I'm interested.

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Edwardo,

Congrats on your purchase, Im glad Marin Acura was able to do an inspection without an appointment.

Congrats on your purchase, Im sure Bob will be missing his baby.
biggrin.gif

Bob/Ada, thanks for the wonderful X-mas gifts. love those NSX-R's
biggrin.gif
, you can keep the 500E in my garage while your in HK, I promise to keep it nice and warm
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by spartan2-3 (edited 01 January 2003).]

~~CONGRATULATION~~

I am so glad you like your new car. I missed the NSX already. I also miss the fun I had with the NSX, the twisty roads I have been with the nsx, the NSX owner meetings... The NSX is not only a car, it is a part of my history. A car that I will always remember as long as I live. And the NSX will always has its place in my dream cars list (since it made its first appearance in the late 89').

Thank you for choosing my NSX out of all the other NSX out there in the U.S. And I appreciate for your effort of taking the long journey to SF for this purchase. I am sure this NSX will never let you down. Congratulation on your purchase!

Bob Lee

Conrats!!
I hope you enjoy the car!

Hi Edwardo,
Congratulations with your purchase. I'm sure you will enjoy your car as much as we all here do. Take good care of her and she will return you with many hours of driving pleasure.
Drive safe
smile.gif

Congradulations!

I envy you so much. Hey you got something that I would have gotten I like the Ivory interior. Look good too.

Back