• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I am impressed! ( Chris and the SOS team)

I just wanted to let people know how good the SOS team is. I ordered a short gear stalk/short shift kit from them over the weekend. Simple order no big deal I would expect it to be a very simple transaction and no issues etc..

The reason I say I am impressed is this.

Ordered thru their website, Shipping came to I think 21.00 or so. Monday (today) am I get a notification of payment refund from SOS so I was like what??:eek: I pull the email up on the blackberry only to see that I was refunded 7.00 in shipping charges because it was cheaper to ship than what the site figured. :biggrin:
I was impressed and I thought I would share that with everyone. Most places would have simply seen the 7.00 as an added bonus for themselves and not returned it to the customer. :mad:

Anyway GOOD JOB GUYS!!! I have ordered in the past from you and I can tell you that you have gotten a customer in me! I appreciate the way you do business.

Brian

A big +1.

SoS is indeed an excellent company. Fast shipping, incredibly well-packaged items, helpful instructions, and great customer service.

Whenever possible, I'll always buy from SoS - even if something costs a bit more - because I know the process will be pain-free, and I'm sure to receive exactly what I ordered.

+1 to team SOS.... great job guys! *just waiting for my own project* :tongue:

Chis knows he is always the first place I look for anything. He knows his stuff!

+1,000,000 have had nothing but excellent service from Chris and SoS :biggrin:

I just wanted to say that Chris and SOS do what they say. I ordered the CF lexan hatch about 6 months ago. Chris said that he would refund my money after 3 months because he anticipated a longer wait but I refuesed. Im still on the waiting list but requested my refund for another project. 2 days later I got the check and my other project was started. I fully trust Chris. Would and will continue to buy from them in the future. Thanks guys.:smile:

as well id like to say Im extremely impressed with their customer service and knowledge about the NSX.
I was recently in Arizona for the Barrett Jackson and decided to stop in to SOS to pick up a part.
Chris was great to deal with and its finally nice to put a face to the name.
Ill be ordering more parts this week.
Thanks again Chris, and thanks for the ride in the Turbo NSX!

I recently passed by SOS and bought a few parts and my car was having a minor pinging problem but drove perfect otherwise. Chris suggested to bleed the cooling system and ck the plugs....sure enough, the car took in additional 1/2 gallon of coolant and the plugs looked quite used. I was very impressed with the SOS crew and their prompt service to fit me in. I will go back for my 90k service and more in a few months.

Yeah, Chris 580hp turbo car is crazy fast. So civilized for the street too. He needs serious brakes IMO.

Back