I am BACK!!!!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........................k.....now what?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........................k.....now what?

Thanks for the welcome back cutie...and gents. I was not on vacation..work, life drama, work, school, and work?:D My vacation is scheduled for May.....Maui, here I come. A great prime member hooked me up with a great beach-front cottage. Can't wait!!!!!

MsKadyB said:
Welcome back :) Were you on vacation?

Good to see ya back Buddy!!!
Now get back to work and post like crazy!!!:D :D

Never noticed you were missing.

When are you going to change your name again?

Pooh - Where have you been? Heard you were going to the Saleen event last week but you never showed up. PMd you.

Last edited:
Hey Mister,
I never said anything about going :D But great to hear that I've been thought of >:D<

ss_md said:
Pooh - Where have you been? Heard you were going to the Saleen event last week but you never showed up. PMd you.

SilverOne, he only talks with us when he's X'ed. Maybe this one is lower then the last?

Our X comes and go but good friends are hard to come by. Gil, you know I love you regardless of what David have said about you:D

coolnsx said:
SilverOne, he only talks with us when he's X'ed. Maybe this one is lower then the last?

Back