I am a proud new owner

I just purchased a 1999 NSX with 16,000 miles from a Acura dealer in IL. The car looks brand new. As I am currently having it shipped in an enclosed carrier to PA, I expect it to arrive in several days. Is there an active NSX club or clubs I can join for the North Eastern region of the United States? Also any suggestions where I can purchase some NSX hats and jackets?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Richard

Originally posted by speechdr:
I just purchased a 1999 NSX with 16,000 miles from a Acura dealer in IL.

Congratulations! I'm sure it will exceed even your highest expectations.

What color?

By the way, you probably are already aware, but you live near the top NSX mechanic on the east coast, Bernie at Davis Acura in Langhorne PA, in the northeast suburbs of Philly.

Is there an active NSX club or clubs I can join for the North Eastern region of the United States?

Yes. The NSX Club of America (NSXCA) is the largest NSX Club in the world, with over 1000 members. The Northeast Region is very active, with four major club events every year. For the national club's website, click here, except that as I type this, the website is down. For the Northeast Region website, which has information about past activities (2003 activities will be posted as the time gets closer), click here.

Also any suggestions where I can purchase some NSX hats and jackets?

Such items are available from the NSXCA. They have the NSXCA and there is an option to have "NORTHEAST REGION" embroidered below the club logo. Unfortunately, the national club's website is down right now. When it's up, item descriptions and photos are available there. There should be an order form, but isn't; we're in the process of fixing that so that the order form can be downloaded from the website. In the meantime, I will e-mail you a copy of the list of items and order form. Anyone else who would like one, just send me an e-mail.

The car has a silver exterior and looks just great! I can't wait for the warm spring days ahead and endless fun. By the way, as I feel I did my homework related to price, what should a car of this nature sell for?

Thanks,

Richard

P.S. NSXPO is the national event for NSX owners held by the NSX Club of America. It is held in a different location each year. This fall, NSXPO 2003 will take place in Sonoma, California, just northeast of San Francisco, including a track event at Infineon Raceway (formerly Sears Point). Next fall, NSXPO 2004 will take place in Watkins Glen, New York, including a track event at the track named after the town.

Welcome to nsx ownership.As Ken has said our region is strong due to the people who work to organize events.Check the regions' web-site from time to time and sign up for the E-mail lists,also I'm reletivly close to you, in Wilkes Barre.

WoW, there will be so many newbies at the next North East region gathering (including me)!! I am very excited.

Congrats!!

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
Such items are available from the NSXCA. They have the NSXCA and there is an option to have "NORTHEAST REGION" embroidered below the club logo. Unfortunately, the national club's website is down right now. When it's up, item descriptions and photos are available there. There should be an order form, but isn't; we're in the process of fixing that so that the order form can be downloaded from the website. In the meantime, I will e-mail you a copy of the list of items and order form. Anyone else who would like one, just send me an e-mail.

The club's website is back up, and the list of merchandise items and photos is available here.

Back