Humperdinks

Anyone been to the Monday night Addison Humperdinks (8pm->11pm) car meet? Interested in going tonight?

Apparently, there are usually over 200 cars there.. including some Skyline GT-R's and Lambos..

I'm thinking about checking it out tonight...

D,

Who organizes this thing ? Is it something with that DFWCC or some other website that sponsorts it.

Charlie

It's sponsored by Humperdinks and Monster (powerdrinks)

"Humperdinks
3820 Beltline Rd.
Addison Texas, 75001
From 8:30pm-11:30pm

I want to invite everyone out to the RKC Addison GTG hosted by Humperdinks & Monster Energy. Contributing sponsors also include Prostreet Motorsports, Signs by Virgil, Rakich Masonry, Graphic Services Inc, Fast 4 Wheels, Sporttuned.Com, Spikes Personal Training, JP Importz & the City of Addison.

The meet starts officially at 8:30 until 11:30, but I would suggest getting there right at 8:30 for the best spot. Also, park at the BOTTOM of the parking lot as the local business there does not close until 9pm and needs the parking.

Free Monster Drink from 9:00pm-9:30pm, get there early for free stuff!

There are many food specials inside of Humperdinks for RKC GTG Attendee’s, including 15% off any item on the menu, and food and drink specials. Check inside for details.

Pleas help us out by following the meet rules. You can find them on the meet flyer, but they are pretty basic. No loud revving, no stunting, no racing, no fighting, no drinking. Police will be in the parking lot all night and are in constant communication with me, so don’t think that you wont be noticed if you are causing a problem. You will be asked to leave by the police if you cant contribute to the peaceful environment that we have created there on Mondays.

Last week we had over 300 cars, what a great turnout. This week we will be welcoming the models of the DFW Auto Fest, as well as giving as prizes and tickets to the big show this weekend. This will be your last change to buy tickets at the pre-show price, so bring your cash for entry registration tickets!

The meet will be as scheduled each Monday, weather permitting, unless posted otherwise.
"

Anybody else going to go out there?

D, when are you leaving if you haven't already?

You guys will have fun, Golieloc showed up every monday night, I wont show up there for another 5wks with some surprises for ya (top secret !) I just hope Charlie or Brent didnt snick around and taking pics :smile:

I got there about 9 ish- bunch of Corvettes, Civics, and your standard import / domestic fare. There were a few S2000s and Evos around, but I didn't see any NSXs.

I didn't stay long at all so I guess I missed the models. All I saw were teenagers.

These meets are hosted by Ricekiller.com by a guy named Jared. These meets started in Mesquite about a year ago but got so big that they had to find a bigger venue.

Here is my car featured in the intro of one of their videos back in april.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8328248366132623850&pl=true

This is a pic of my wife's eclipse at one of their meets.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73011

I haven't been able to make it out there lately, but plan on going when it cools down.

I hope that it lasts a while....

Unfortunately, there are always some jerks doing peel-outs in their Tiburons, and drag racing in the parking lot.. Addison cops are cool.. but they don't put up with that..

H-carWizKid said:
I'll show up a little bit later next time. Hopefully I will see you guys. :biggrin:

We should meet up somewhere and roll in together.. that way we can all park together and chillax..

This place has good food and is like 5 minutes from my house.
So unless work gets in the way, I'll try to show up for it.

Back