Humble Dyno Day & Open House, August 29th, Tulsa, OK

Humble Dyno Day & Open House, September 5th, Tulsa, OK

Saturday, September 5, 2009, Humble Performance, 8117 E 48th St, Tulsa, OK

Originally posted by CO$T
Day to Hang Out see some of the projects going on at the shop.
Do Some Dynoing.
Win Some Prizes
Eat Some Grub.
Help Us Help you better By letting Us know what you need and are looking for.

Also we will be having a Raffle/Blind Bidding On Clutch Kit, Dyno Tuning, Gift Certificates etc. to alot of companies we carry for.

PRODUCTS FROM:
DETAILER'S DOMAIN
HUMBLE PERFORMANCE

We have been doing a few Dyno Days lately for the Tulsa Vette set, S2Ki Oklahoma Members, Couple Car Clubs. We think it's time for another Humble Get together.

Who Would Come out and Support this Event? Most Likely To Be on a Saturday

Dyno Pulls for the Competition will be $40

MOST POWER / LOWEST POWER ALL MOTOR

MOST POWER / LOWEST POWER FORCED INDUCTION

Last edited:
Some more info...
Originally posted by rollinx
I just want to let you guys know that the items Detailers Domain is donating are well worth showing up for at this event. Only if you attend the event will you be able to get these items. :cool:

I'll be there, Julie. And will let the other NSX owners know as well via email.

Well this is my first post here on Prime. I've liked the NSX since they first came out and I am now in the position to buy one. I would love to come out and meet some fellow Primers and learn more about these cars and the people that own them.

Well this is my first post here on Prime. I've liked the NSX since they first came out and I am now in the position to buy one. I would love to come out and meet some fellow Primers and learn more about these cars and the people that own them.

I just joined prime for the exact same reason... I was surprised to see some NSX owners in Tulsa. The last NSX I saw here was about 10 years ago. Maybe we can harass the NSX owners for a ride along???????

Would like to come out and mixing with you guys and meeting the new ones but will be out of town. Enjoy.

Since I've never been to one of these Open Houses, what time does it start and how long does it last. Or is this just something that people come and go all day long? Because I would like to meet some local Prime members.

Re: Humble Dyno Day & Open House, SEPTEMBER 5TH, Tulsa, OK

According to this, it starts at noon and, from what I gather, just goes until there are no more cars to dyno or until everyone decides to go home.

Back