• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Huge Thanks to Shad at Driving Ambitions!

I recently changed my engine management system on my 97 track car over to the AEM F/IC system. I had the opportunity to have Shad Huntley, owner of Driving Ambitions, do the final tuning on my car. Not only did he make an additional 30+ HP and 22 ft. lbs. of TQ over my previous setup, but he did so with 2 degrees additional timing retard under boost, which will only add to my engine's life! I had a fantastic experience looking over the shoulder of a master tuner and NSX builder and recommend all of us in this community support Shad and his crew. True Competance in the NSX world is rare and as a 20 year Honda shop owner I can tell you that the Competence at Driving Ambitions is genuine and runs throughout the entire organization! Great job Shad and I wish you continued success.

Chris Klinger
Precision Incorporated
http://www.TucsonHondaService.com

Attachments

• Driving Ambition HP & TQ dyno run.jpg
    Driving Ambition HP & TQ dyno run.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Driving Ambition dyno run - AFR Graph.jpg
    Driving Ambition dyno run - AFR Graph.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Super Charger.jpg
    Super Charger.jpg