• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

HUGE thank you to Jim from Coz Motorsport

I recently purchased Coz big 2.3L Whipple blower setup (Dec 2009). Coz was nice enough to let me have first dib on the setup even though he had other people waiting.

Not even was he patient with the funds but even offered installing the Big Supercharger, water intercooling, condenser- NO CHARGE. Install is usually 15 hours.

When it was time to get down and dirty. Jim trailer his nsx with the supercharger still on the car from Arizona to California. We disassemble the supercharger from his car and reassemble on my car. He is organize on his though process and takes his time. We were 80% done when Jim had to leave. He spent 2 days with me without charging me a single penny. I repaid his a very nice meal courtesy of my wife.

5 Days ago Jim drop by house again to check up on install. told him I had a coolant leak issue and couldn't find it. 5 minutes later Jim found my leak.

She runs now thanks to Jim, RacerxJling (Jeff), and Cody from Lovefab.

My conclusion about Jim; He is a straight up guy, honest, got your back, a friend with integrity.

I know Jim to be an upstanding gentleman. Since I purchased the Comptech Supercharger kit with Standalone AEM EMS from him back in 2008, Jim made it a point to help me all through the years get my tune all perfect. Even on issues that were completely unrelated to the parts I had purchased from him, he would extend a helping hand not only to create a good relationship professionally, but worked beyond that to gain your friendship. Trust me, I had everything to gain, and nothing to lose from this. I almost felt sycophantic taking all of Jim's time away from him and not giving him anything in return! That's the level of imbalance I'd felt after Jim would go so far out of his way to help me... even when I could not do anything in return for him. He's obviously intrinsically motivated to help a brother out.

Shoot, he'd even spent hours on the phone with me talking about my own personal career as a flyer when I've had bad days (some awfully terrible missions)... and did I mention that I have yet to meet the guy in person?

I recently have had some massive issues with my car with problems in every single place you could think of: Main Relay (replaced), Igniter (replaced), Fuel Resistor (Bypassed), AEM EMS (he even went as far as to loan me his so I could load my calibration to it and confirm that my own AEM EMS was not the issue), helped me retune my fuel pressure via the fuel pressure regulator step by step over the phone. In parallel to all this, Jim even put me in contact with important people like those who helped design the AEM EMS itself? Where else could you find resources like this if it wasn't for someone willing to lend a helping hand. I can also tell you that these auxiliary contacts would not have picked up the phone for me without dropping Jim's name, and those people went out of their way to help me out in their busy schedule. One guy even called me in the middle of the Pikes Peak Hill Climb trials to help me out!

I'll tell you that what Jim has done for me is not customer service at all... It's looking out for a bro is what that is.

-Dan

Last edited:
Back