HSC Sketch

Its a drawing I made a while ago drawing inspiration from the 2003 HSC Concept car. But I also took a long of other cues from other modern supercars as well. Since Honda is probably not going to make another NSX, one can dream... right :tongue:

Wish list specs:

Midmounted Logitudinal Dry sump Naturally aspirated V12
SH AWD mated to 8 Speed DCT
1100kg 800hp
Active aerodynamics, active suspension, full carbon chasis

Hey honda helloooo, very nice, follow this lead :wink:

The number you have dialed is no longer in service...please log off and try sending your message again. :wink::biggrin:

Ferrari front end, audi r8 midsection, civic si rear. Seams likes the engineers started off with a good breakfest, skipped lunch and had some spam for dinner.

Its a drawing I made a while ago drawing inspiration from the 2003 HSC Concept car. But I also took a long of other cues from other modern supercars as well. Since Honda is probably not going to make another NSX, one can dream... right :tongue:

Wish list specs:

Midmounted Logitudinal Dry sump Naturally aspirated V12
SH AWD mated to 8 Speed DCT
1100kg 800hp
Active aerodynamics, active suspension, full carbon chasis

Well looks like we'll get the 8 speed , shawd along with the active suspension and aerodynamics. Supposedly Acura will be releasing an "unconventional" car same time as the new RL and it will be using all the tech from the HSV except of course the V10.

Back