HSC at Shanghai Auto show

Just returned from the show. The HSC was displayed at the Honda stand with a model posing by the side. I do not think the concept is DEAD.. I anticipate it will , or in preproduction process and would see it in a few years. I went on press day and the show is not as well done by US/European standards, but all the mfrs/VIPs were there. Knowing the HSC topic been talked to death but I do expect it to be a reality soon. Honda would not have bothered otherwise.

postpics.gif

I never get tierd of looking at the HSC but its such a tease when someone post they saw it at another show and then not post pics. I hope I can find pics of it online somewhere....searching now. :biggrin:

Honda will bring the Hsc to the Shanghai show but not the NYC auto show. Keepin it on the down low huh?

Acura NsX Pilot said:
My thoughts exactly .... but while searching for the pic I did see some nice eye candy around the cars.

What eye candy? I hope your not refering to the dude with the top hat... :biggrin:

From a source that is more in the know than I:

BTW: Yesterday I met the German Honda Motorsport manager. Honda will stop production of the NSX the end of this year. Its definitive. The HSC will come with some changes in 2007.

Well, I sure hope what the German said is in fact what is going to happen. When I had the pleasure of having the Honda R&D people including the original designer of the current NSX visit my home near the end of 2003, I asked him if they could design a NSX in three years. His response was that a typical car would in fact take 3 years but not the NSX. It would take considerably more time. Well If they in fact look at 2006 with the intro of a 2007 model car we are talking about 3 years after I spoke with them. I do believe that they already had the concept but wanted to make sure that it was on target. I am really excited, and hope this takes place.

Manny

Back