HPDE driving event this weekend at Harris Hill!

Anyone thats interested in coming to watch there will be quite a few cars there and I will be driving. Hope to see yall out there. There might even be some spots open. Call Harris Hill to find out. Its only $175!!

thanks
Blaine

How did it go?

It was certainly raining like crazy in Austin. Were you guys able to run?

We were able to run. It was pouring before we started, so the track was wet. But, by the time we started to run, the rain had stopped. It was a good opportunity to practice in wet conditions. The track drains well and by the afternoon it was mostly dry. Considering the morning rain, the turn out was great. Blaine had the only NSX out there, but was putting down some good lap times.

I think it was one of the better track events I have ever been to!! You got to experience all different kinds of track condition and I could not have learned better car control in the NSX. I wish every track event was more like that in heidsight. ( hope i spelled that right):smile:
Im going to be looking for a set of big brakes very soon I think. The stock brakes with the hawk pads worked very well though. Can't wait to go back!!
Blaine

Back