• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

HP Turbo Kit

Our customer who ordered his kit in December 2008 (paying upfront unofrtunately), is still waiting for components of the kit to be shipped to us 8 months later including some pretty essential parts like the turbocharger. Both he and I have called, nearly weekly, to get updates and we are promised every time "it's shipping tomorrow". In the meantime, his car has been sitting at our shop now for several months - waiting. Buyer beware.

This is in no way the customer's fault - in fact, he's the nicest and most understanding guy that a company could ask for which only further makes the situation even more disappointing for us - but probably the reason he's being taken advantage of.

regards,
-- Chris

Re: NSX Turbo Kit, Now on eBay

This is in no way the customer's fault - in fact, he's the nicest and most understanding guy that a company could ask for which only further makes the situation even more disappointing for us - but probably the reason he's being taken advantage of.

regards,
-- Chris

Is this the kit you have posted in the classifieds?

Is this the kit you have posted in the classifieds?

Yes, the customer is contimplating selling. If it sells, we will supply the turbocharger from our stock. Our preference though is to get the car completed if we can be supplied all required parts.

cheers,
-- Chris

I bought an HP Turbo kit. It took 10 months to receive the correct parts! Shad from Driving Ambition called every Tom and Nathan every week to ask when they were going to ship the correct parts. Multiple times, parts were sent with the incorrect flanges (i.e. header with collector plate welded upside down, so it would bolt up to the block).

What a nightmare! :mad:

Too many broken promises. Don't waste your time with them.

Allen

I had exactly the same issues: months of waiting, having to call every week (from France) to finally discover that the exhaust flange was welded upside down!In the end we got it to work but it was a nightmare to get there!:mad:

I bought an HP Turbo kit. It took 10 months to receive the correct parts! Shad from Driving Ambition called every Tom and Nathan every week to ask when they were going to ship the correct parts. Multiple times, parts were sent with the incorrect flanges (i.e. header with collector plate welded upside down, so it would bolt up to the block).

What a nightmare! :mad:

Too many broken promises. Don't waste your time with them.

Allen

Yes, Exactly the same for me. Had to wait months to get the wrong parts then wait some more to get the right parts with Header flange welded upside down, wrong wastegate spring & clamps that didn't fit. Must have made over a 100 phone calls to get the same response. "it's shipping out Today"

Back