How Ya'll doing?

Thought I would start one of those touchy feely threads and ask how our NE crew is faring this winter season.We are doing well.Alex is ever growing and talking,and counting to ten(more than I can say for myself).We are continuing with the finishes in "the house" and getting excited and anxious about the move and all it entails.Should be in by late Febuary.The bee is still with us,finaly cleaned out my aspirater fan!Peace for the upcoming Christmas/Holiday season!:biggrin:

John,

Great to hear all's well with the family and that the house is moving along just fine. As for me, finally got to watch my in-car videos from Sebring today. Replaced the NSX's rotors and pads a few weeks ago, and recently finished some mods on a new track car for next season (see my signature).

This is a repost.....try doing a search next time. :biggrin:

Everything here is ok I guess...... will you make it to the holiday dinner this year John ?

If I'm not working we will make every effort to be there.Gene you are 4 wheeling!has anyone heard from GI Ned in Cali? Bailey I don't care about other threads just my own:tongue:

docjohn said:
Bailey I don't care about other threads just my own:tongue:

There goes that God complex again.........:biggrin:

Glad to hear things are going well and that Casa de Iannone is almost complete. Winter time is always tough without having the opportunity to get the toys on the road and work being hectic but hopefully we can get the band back together for a holiday dinner (and that I won't get stopped for a bogus DWI again).

Bob it sounds as if you were sober(just deleriously overworked) but wanted to be toasted.What is a Bogus dwi?Buzzed on cheap bad tasting hooch?:tongue:

OMG how my memory has failed me:redface:

hippo_thumb.jpg
+
Camel,%20thumb.jpg
=
Brae%20Burb%20Trophy%20thumb.jpg
:biggrin:

RSO 34 said:
hippocampal atrophy

Well, I had the flight of my life yesterday with Dr. Bling. Used the Larry B shuttle service to pick up my car. It was an awesome flight. We buzzed some mansions in Far Hills and even managed to stay out of the way of a Continental 737.

Life is good!

Last edited:
pbassjo said:
hippo_thumb.jpg
+
Camel,%20thumb.jpg
=
Brae%20Burb%20Trophy%20thumb.jpg
joe is joe
smoke.gif
!!!! lmao

can you make one of them for "dental decay"??:biggrin:

these are fun:rolleyes: ..........
sealbz2.gif

thedon67 said:
Well, I had the flight of my life yesterday with Dr. Bling. Used the Larry B shuttle service to pick up my car. It was an awesome flight. We buzzed some mansions in Far Hills and even managed to stay out of the way of a Continental 737.

Life is good!

I can't believe you guys didn't stop to pick me up. I was standing there on the side waving and you blew right by me. Nice friends you are......

116151301-L.jpg

RSO 34 said:
I can't believe you guys didn't stop to pick me up. I was standing there on the side waving and you blew right by me. Nice friends you are......

116151301-L.jpg
insert cory liddle joke here....:biggrin:

Back