• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How to contact SCORP965 ?

I purchased some of the Carbon Fiber interior pieces from Scorp965 back on June 2007.
When the package from Fedex Ground came, some parts (B-pillars) has been cracked after I opened the box.
I sent him a pm regarding a damaged parts, he responded right away to claim it through Fedex.
On July 2, 2007 Fedex issued the letter that explain they (fedex) are unable to honor our request for a claim and damaged parts already sent back to shipper (scorp965).
I sent him a pm again regarding this notice but I never get any respond.
I sent another pm couple times and never get any respond.
Is anybody here can help me to get contact with John aka Scorp965 ?:confused:

It's hard to believe I get a difficult times with person like Scorp965 who has a lot of respond / trade.:mad:

I bought the other CF pieces from him in the post (window switchs) and had no issues. Stand up dude, ordered with him multiple times if I remember but I may be wrong:confused:

I bought the other CF pieces from him in the post (window switchs) and had no issues. Stand up dude, ordered with him multiple times if I remember but I may be wrong:confused:

+1. I did encounter an issue with the condition, but he quickly negotiated a deal with me and was prompt in his refund. Something must be up with his schedule??? He will certainly take care of you in my limited experience.

This thread was brought to my attention by another prime member; I don't see how there was a communication problem, Ary Jogasurya (ARYNSX) said there was a problem with the item, a claim was filed through fedex right away, fedex decided against the claim early this month, and I submitted an appeal to their decision, which was finalized on the 22nd - there is a thread on the 23rd stating I am hard to reach, when I was working with the buyer and FedEx to resolve this issue on the 22nd? How much sense does that make?

In the end Fedex decided against my appeal, and a refund of the purchase price has been sent, out of pocket, to Ary Jogasurya.
dunno.gif

I sent you a pm on July 8 regarding a letter from Fedex and never get respond.
I sent you a pm on July 22 with same subject and never get respond.
My concern here to post this thread is why you didn't respond that pm and you just online recently through NSXPrime ?
This make a lot of sense for me if you got online and never respond it.

Finally I got his contact number and called him, he answer the call and said he though the claim was handle by a seller. :confused:
But after a couple days he send me a pm to refund the money to me.
Let's see what happen.

I got the check for refund on Aug 6 and has been clear for deposit on Aug 10 from my bank.
Case closed.
Moderator please lock this thread.
Thanks

Back