how reliable are nsxs?

i know acura/honda are probably the most reliable cars, and can easily be taken to 200k miles, but how about the nsx as a daily driver? since its a sports/exotic will it still last?

Run a search. There are many daily driven NSX's out there running past 150K miles and in some cases, some have gone past 200K miles.

The NSX can be extremely reliable, as reliable as any car on the road of similar mileage and age, as long as it's been well maintained.

Glad you asked

As long as the car checks out OK you should not have anything more than normal wear and tear (tires, brake pads, clutch) to worry about.

Just as an example, I purchased a 1992 NSX with 105,000 miles last November, took it to the track the next weekend and had a blast. I am in the process of stripping it and making a race car out of it, and so far it has been absolutely realiable (except when I would unplug something I did not know about:D). This car just gets faster and faster with no engine mods except exhaust.

Buy it and never look back.

BTW, just filled up my '95 today after a couple of out of town trips. 374 miles and 13.3 gallons of gas. I will take that any day!

Back