How Pepole are Responding To Your NSX

I thought this could be s fun thread.

i will start by saying this is only the third day I took the car in the road and the second day commuting in it.

i am much more at ease with it and had some sport + time. It is intoxicating. The car is just so ready to do your bidding.

ok, let's get to the topic

one guy leaned way out of his Eclipse at a stop light and spoke excitedly about the car
one guy on the highway in a new TLX was literally bouncing up and down for joy in his seat for joy of seeing the car
A guy in a 5 door Insight stuck his iPne to the window to take pics as I went by
one guy standing on the sidewalk rotated his body like he was a lazy Susan as the car past
one kid stared with his moth open when I was at a stop sign. He went to the back of the car to see the badge and reported it to his mom and she asked in a wonderful Eastern European accent what class of Acura that is (she must be an MB or BMW person)
i person gave me the finger out the window after I game them the high beam treatment for cutting me off on the highway

I definitely get a few people chasing me with camera phones each day, but, in general, I'm getting much less attention than other "cool car that just came out" models I have owned. Honestly, I don't think people initially have any idea what the NSX is and, when the paper plates come off it, I expect very little attention in the SF Bay Area apart from the random enthusiast. And I have a bright blue car. I think white/black/silver cars are going to be totally stealth.

I think this is due to the car being so quiet (doesn't announce itself) and it doesn't say "NSX" anywhere that can be seen by other drivers (and the Acura logo by itself doesn't scream "I am a special car").

This is all fine by me.

In the paddock on track days, the car gets LOTS of attention, as would anything new and interesting.

Back