How much would u pay??? 1995 60K

The seller seems aloof!

hmmm... I just cut & pasted the following questions-answers from the Ebay link. The so-called owner of the NSX seems to be more of a salesman than a tech. So far that's strike one, in terms of being honest.

It seems like a fair car, run a car-fax on it. It is nearly 4yrs overdue for the timingbelt/waterpump change, along w/ the 60k mile service (valves adj., hoses changed, other fluids flushed). The 60k/90k service will run you $1750-2250.

The clutch is a wear & tear item, it really should be categorized w/ brakes, tires, etc IMHO. A price adjustment on that is a bit reaching, especially if it's in working order.

The stated 150k warranty sounds like B.S.

Questions from other buyers for this listing
Q: How about the clutch? 60K is about where they usually need to be replaced (or so I have read). This will be my first NSX and I am REALLY ready to find the right car. I am bidding on another vehicle, but their auction ends before yours. I figure it will go around $25K (it is a 91), but I would not mind spending a more to get the right car. Answered on Mar-05-05
A: 1995 was the first year Acura introduced OBD-11 technology. Even if you dont by my car, you should not settle for anything earlier. :rolleyes: Of course this is from a technicians stand point. :rolleyes: I am not 100% sure if the clutch has been replaced or not, however it does feel like it has life in it still. Its seems to bite pretty well yet. This is a realy nice car and alot of fun to drive. The amount of looks that this car produces is a success story with in itself. This car handles so well, I think it makes you look better than you actaully are. :rolleyes: Just compliments ones handling capabilities.

Q: What yah looking to get for this? Reserve? Answered on Mar-03-05
A: MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN NOT REFUSE.

Q: Have the timing belt and h2o pump been replaced? Thank you. windsor (818) 620-9906 Answered on Mar-03-05
A: ACURA RECOMMENDS 7 YEARS OR 105,000 MILES ON THIS BELT. ACCORDING TO TECH LINE THEY HAVE NOT HAD ANY PREMATURE BREAKS BEFORE THIS TIME. :confused: ALSO EVERY ONE THAT I HAVE INSPECTED HAVE BEEN IN GOOD SHAPE. :rolleyes: HOWEVER IF THIS IS A PROBLEM I CAN REPLACE IT BEFORE PURCHASED AT CANYON ACURA IN ANAHIEM HILLS.

Without the 60k/90k services done, $32.5k... assuming there aren't anyother issues (a/c climate control, ps, tsb's, bodypanels) & the title/history is "clean." :smile:

interesting.

Check out the Q&A

Q: How about the clutch? 60K is about where they usually need to be replaced (or so I have read). This will be my first NSX and I am REALLY ready to find the right car. I am bidding on another vehicle, but their auction ends before yours. I figure it will go around $25K (it is a 91), but I would not mind spending a more to get the right car. Answered on Mar-05-05
A: 1995 was the first year Acura introduced OBD-11 technology. Even if you dont by my car, you should not settle for anything earlier. Of course this is from a technicians stand point. I am not 100% sure if the clutch has been replaced or not, however it does feel like it has life in it still. Its seems to bite pretty well yet. This is a realy nice car and alot of fun to drive. The amount of looks that this car produces is a success story with in itself. This car handles so well, I think it makes you look better than you actaully are. Just compliments ones handling capabilities.
Q: What yah looking to get for this? Reserve? Answered on Mar-03-05
A: MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN NOT REFUSE.
Q: Have the timing belt and h2o pump been replaced? Thank you. windsor (818) 620-9906 Answered on Mar-03-05
A: ACURA RECOMMENDS 7 YEARS OR 105,000 MILES ON THIS BELT. ACCORDING TO TECH LINE THEY HAVE NOT HAD ANY PREMATURE BREAKS BEFORE THIS TIME. ALSO EVERY ONE THAT I HAVE INSPECTED HAVE BEEN IN GOOD SHAPE. HOWEVER IF THIS IS A PROBLEM I CAN REPLACE IT BEFORE PURCHASED AT CANYON ACURA IN ANAHIEM HILLS.

Let's see, timing belt/water pump not done after 10 years, the guy claims to be a service manager and yet claims that you should only buy ODB-II cars.

I wouldn't pay too much for it.

First of all, why does it have a 02 rear end, and taillights?????? Since it doesn't have other mods, I doubt that the rear end was a "mod" rather a salvage fix.

Owner says car is 100% stock other than a DC exhaust, which was added probably because the OEM was also trashed after the non-disclosed accident.

FISHY FISHY FISHY

I thought the comment about getting the timing belt done if is was a problem for the buyer was a non-answer. Looks like a nice car with some differed maintenance which is not uncommon. The main reason there are no bids is because the starting price is $29k, if the starting price was $10 there are always people who bid for fun but never get approved to bid over $15K and real EBay buyers don’t start bidding until the last few seconds.

RP-Motorsports said:
First of all, why does it have a 02 rear end, and taillights?????? Since it doesn't have other mods, I doubt that the rear end was a "mod" rather a salvage fix.

Owner says car is 100% stock other than a DC exhaust, which was added probably because the OEM was also trashed after the non-disclosed accident.

FISHY FISHY FISHY

Nice catch on the tail lights. I sent the seller a question on why the car had 02 taillights, we will see if he makes a public response. :wink:

(Edit)

The question I sent was forwarded by EBay to the sellers email and came back to me as un-deliverable, the plot thickens :eek: The dead email is [email protected] I reported this to EBay, having an invalid email address is a no no.

Last edited:
Back